close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Request- Remington Nylon Mohawk 10C trigger subgroup pictures or diagram

Discussion in 'Rimfire Forum' started by Lexxani, Feb 16, 2010.

1. Lexxani

Lexxani
    Expand Collapse
    Double Agent

Hey Fellas, heres my problem. I took my shooting buddy's 1974 Remington Nylon Mohawk 10C home to do a little gunsmithing on the mag well (it was loose and the rifle wouldn't fire consistently. I resolved that issue, but in the course I realized this particular rifle had not been cleaned in some time, the entire trigger sub assembly was full of sand and residue. So I undertook doing a deep clean, which I am familiar with as I have successfully performed this strip down on my ruger mini 14, Marlin model 60, Ruger 10-22, and a Marlin bolt action rifle.

Well upon reassembly I have been unsuccessful in getting the sear and spring to work as they should. Im not sure that I have been able to get the sear spring in the right position. In any event, if someone has one of these rifles would you please do me a favor and take some pictures of this sub group? I appreciate it immensely.

By the way, the diagrams on the internet (to include the Remington FSM) have proven to be useless.

2. plainsman

plainsman
    Expand Collapse

They are heavy into .22 rifles. Someone certainly knows the answer.

3. shadow_dog

shadow_dog
    Expand Collapse
    Hilljack

I have heard these are a PITA to reassemble. Ditto on the rimfirecentral post. Great people over there. FWIW, I have an Apache 77.