Republican U.S. Senator, Vietnam Veteran Endorses President Obamaama

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by Flintlocker, Oct 8, 2012.

1. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/larry-pressler/larry-pressler-obama_b_1948415.html

As a combat veteran of two tours in Vietnam with twenty-two years of service as a Republican member of the U.S. House and Senate, I endorse President Barack Obama for a second term as our Commander-in-Chief. Candidates publicly praise our service members, veterans and their families, but President Obama supports them in word and deed, anywhere and every time.

As a Vietnam vet, one of the reasons I support President Obama is because he has consistently shown he understands that our commitment to our servicemen and women may begin when they put on their uniform, but that it must never end.

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. series1811

series1811 Enforcerator.
    CLM

"As someone with service-related PTSD ..."

Sometimes, you have to read between the lines.

3. Okay....so this is supposed to get you even for actress Stacy Dash endorsing Romney? :rofl:

4. series1811

series1811 Enforcerator.
    CLM

And, of course, the big difference is, Republicans are not going to send hate mail, and death threats to this guy for having a contrary opinion.

I just think he's wrong, not a horrible person.

5. I had no idea who that is until today. Everyone is free to choose who they want and I think the crass attacks on her are wrong.

6. So does "swiftboat' Kerry, what's your point?

7. C'mon, now...your nose is growing. :supergrin:

8. Well, did you think the Dems really had a monopoly on stupid?

:rofl:

9. G29Reload

G29Reload Tread Lightly

EX senator.

10. Then why are Obama and the Democrats actively trying to suppress the vote of active overseas military?

#10 Acujeff, Oct 8, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2012
  11. So Willard would be more accurately characterized as EX-one-term Governor Romney. Got it, thanks! :wavey:

12. QNman

QNman resU deretsigeR

Good for him!

I'm still for the other guy, though.

13. LASTRESORT20

LASTRESORT20 LongTerm-Guy

14. I wonder if the subject of the thread is as admirable and honorable as Arlen Specter? [​IMG]

15. Larry Pressler is about as republican as John McCain.

16. ChuteTheMall

ChuteTheMall HildabeastHater

And there is no proof that he is gay.:aodnsb: