Reported this Morning that No AR was used in the CT Shooting

Discussion in 'Gun-Control Issues' started by SJ 40, Dec 28, 2012.

1. As of MSNBC's reporting this morning No AR type rifle was used in the shooting but instead four handguns.
    If this is correct some body needs to explain past reports and reporting of supposed facts.
    The only thing at the moment going through my mind at the moment is No tragedy is too good to waste.
    Have/Are we being Lied to,don't answer that. SJ 40

http://video.today.msnbc.msn.com/today/50208495#50208495

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. All the news that's print to fit! The new version, herein referred to as the truth, doesn't line up with political agendas of the left and therefore by executive order will be ignored.

3. PRAVDA American style.

4. It is getting mixed reports currently. Some are still say rifle, others are saying pistol. I know a "black assault rifle" was recovered from the trunk of the vehicle he drove, but it was later said by the police to be Saiga 12g, not an AR variant.

Seems like the corners report and ballistics analysis will clear this up.

5. Wow.......no telling.

A lot of money was made on AR sales............crazy.

6. This brings up more questions than it answers.
    Lanza was found dead next to three guns, a semi-automatic .223-caliber Bushmaster rifle and two pistols made by Glock and Sig Sauer, a law enforcement source told CNN.

Carver, who performed autopsies on seven of the victims, said the wounds he knew about were caused by a "long weapon." Asked by a reporter whether the rifle was the primary weapon, he responded, "Yes." H. Wayne Carver II, is the chief medical examiner for the state of Connecticut.
    Don

7. Scoutmaster
    Remember in my posting I said if the reporting is correct and we are talking about NBC/MSNBC,so in my mind their is always a question.

Frankly I'm surprised that they, NBC/MSNBC are the ones reporting it. SJ 40

8. Holey Smokies

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

9. GMB
    YuP you could say that. SJ 40

10. Old video from December 15. Lots of confusion and conflicting reports at that time.

11. TBO

TBO Why so serious?
    CLM

Some people can't balance their own checkbook.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Copatalk 2

12. What's next? Apparently, no one can get the truth about this.

13. Yep the Cops in CT need to tell the truth about this! We demand they do! Tell us in no uncertain terms was an AR15 used or not! If not every SOB in the Media needs to bradcast this on every channel! It' bad enough the Feds lied on Benghazi, Fast & Furious etc. No more f'cking lies! I know atleast one of those CT cops are on this board -so speak up now!! :steamed:

14. Makes me wonder on many levels about a lot of things.

There is so much more to this story. We the people never know the truth.

15. TBO

TBO Why so serious?
    CLM

RIF

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Copatalk 2

16. I think the fix is in, guys.

17. Yep. The fix is in.

18. Look at the date, people:

DECEMBER 15TH. NOT today. Come on guys; learn to read.