Rep. Nadler (NY D): Two to Four Self-Defense Shots is Enough

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by DOC44, Jan 16, 2013.

1. janice6

Platinum Member

Funny how all the liberal politicians that say no one should be able to have any guns want people to think they are such good shots that they can advise others how many rounds it should take in a dynamic confrontation to stop a deadly threat.

This isn't target shooting. Don't they even know this?

Blowhard BS'ers that know nothing about what they say.

If it is enough to have 2 to 4 shots to stop a threat, why do they authorize the police so many more. Are the police such poor untrained shooters they cannot hit anything, or is it the politicians are blowing smoke up everybody's a** and don't even believe their own words.

I would trust a cop to defend me, but the government says they cannot afford to provide a personal bodyguard to each civilian, so we must die or defend ourselves..

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Fear Night

Fear Night NRA Life Member

Yep, if you read his last quote, he says LEOs should be limited to 2-4 rounds as well. :faint:

3. Ok, I am supposed to stop a bad guy with 2 to 4 shots, but if the police see some guy reach for his wallet they get to use 41 shots, right?
  4. Rep. Nadler (NY D):
    I respectfully request you arm yourself with your two to four rounds and be dropped off in the wost part of any major city and forced to walk out and see if you survive! Maybe like walk accross Gary IND. Or south side Chicago, Harlem NY, Philly.:supergrin: But then again you slob you probably couldn't walk that far!:rofl:
    #24 Gunnut 45/454, Jan 16, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2013
  5. Zombie Surgeon

Zombie Surgeon MODELATOR

6. So if all I need is 2 or 4 rds..... why do I carry 48 rds of 10.

7. Well, that subway guy handled that situation with a j-frame so I guess it is possible. Although he did need that 5th bullet.

Without that 5th bullet I guess you just have to yell, "Citizen's arrest! Citizen's arrest!".
  8. As the late Buddy Hackett said.

9. EOS

I am sure he is an expert on self defense and lethal force. He'd never CCW because he'd be dead before he could find his little gun:supergrin:. Look out Mas Ayoob, here comes Nadler, a true lethal force expert! :rofl:
  10. and I suppose he only fills his cars gas tank with the precise amount of gas he will need for the next trip?
    #30 waawaaweenie, Jan 16, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2013

11. But, he's a politician... he's a Democrat politician... so he KNOWS ALL.

12. Two to four rounds wouldn't bring down Nadler...
  13. That would be a 'wheel house' requirement.. :smoking:
  14. That fat lefty bastard has never made much sense, so this comment is not particularly surprising.
  15. Cavalry Doc

Cavalry Doc MAJ (USA Ret.)

Two to four 9mm shots might not penetrate the lipid ballistic protective layer he has covering his vital organs.

At first, I thought, this guy has never shot through the heart of deer and watched it run 40 yards with a .30-06. He has never seen a 425 pound wild boar hit with 7x .223 rounds and run another 60 yards before dropping.

This guy could take two to four 9mm easy. I've treated humans with over a dozen .223 holes in them, and they lived. Shot placement means a lot.
  16. Cavalry Doc

Having shot a flintlock several times, if you can hold the sights on target with the flash pan popping off next to your face, shooting a modern scoped rifle is easy as breathing.

Flintlocks are great tools to teach patience and avoidance of recoil prediction.
  17. Cavalry Doc

Doesn't seem fair, well, at least if you consider the lives as equal anyway. Maybe we should consider, this guy has police ASSIGNED to protect him. Not me. I have to take care of that task on my own.

Don't get on my lawn. Really, please, don't.......
  18. concretefuzzynuts

concretefuzzynuts Brew Crew

A vapid, political, uneducated, fat whore.

I'm not calling him a name, Muscogee, I'm making an observational assessment.
  19. Cavalry Doc

Hey, that's uncalled for. "Fat" is not acceptible.

He's a vapid, political, uneducated, Morbidly Obese whore.

Try to keep it straight. :supergrin:
  20. I know what happened to Jimmy Hoffa, Nadler ate him