close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

remora vs. desantis nemesis

Discussion in 'Carry Issues' started by realitycheck390, Jul 18, 2011.

1. realitycheck390

realitycheck390

Mar 23, 2008
    Hey guys I have a nemesis but have been reading about the remora. I was wondering of those of you that have both which do you prefer and why?
    Thanks

2. cowboy1964

cowboy1964

Sep 4, 2009
    U.S.A.
    Nemesis is a pocket holster, Remora is made for inside the waistband. I suppose a small enough Remora might fit in a pocket but really the Nemesis and Remora are for the two different categories.

3. realitycheck390

realitycheck390

Mar 23, 2008
    Ah I got you. A lot of times I carry with the nemesis iwb but I'm wondering if this is better suited for it. From what you said sounds like it might be.

4. tankermw

tankermw

Apr 10, 2008
    Florida
    I just got a nemesis yesterday. I noticed the material looked similar to a remora so I tried it IWB. It worked very well. I got it to pocket carry my 442 but it does work well IWB.

5. USMC61

USMC61

Sep 10, 2008
    I use the Nemesis IWB with 642 and G36 with no problem. I have read good things about the Remora but don't have one.

6. realitycheck390

realitycheck390

Mar 23, 2008
    Thanks guys. I'm going to try the nemesis out with gym shorts and stuff like that like the guys have been with the remora and see how it does.

7. Rob_W

Rob_W

Feb 23, 2011
    NC
    hoping my Remora shows up in today's mail!

8. Beanie-Bean

Beanie-Bean

Apr 23, 2011
    Central Texas
    I ordered a Remora for my SIG P238, and got the version with the sweat guard, but without the reinforced opening, and I can use it either in my pocket, or IWB. I got the reinforced top editions for my Glock subcompacts and compacts.