close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Remora, holster for pocket carry?

Discussion in 'Carry Issues' started by mikegun, Jul 17, 2011.

1. mikegun

mikegun

Jun 22, 2006
    colorado
    Great reviews on this holster, does anyone use it for pocket carry?, if so, what gun ? hows it do in front pocket? thanks guys...

2. Rob_W

Rob_W

Feb 23, 2011
    NC
    I just received the #10 RFT for my 19, and I really like this holster!
    I dont carry in the pocket, but youtube has a few videos.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2011

3. racer88

racer88 NRA & SAF mbr

Oct 14, 2009
    I've used it for pocket carry of a G27 in cargo pants around the house. Works great as a pocket holster.

4. Caver 60

Caver 60

Jun 12, 2007
    Midwest
    IMO, it's too durn big for pocket carry unless you've got a BIG set of pockets.

Even with a P3AT it's a much bigger package than my Nemesis. I own three Remora's in various sizes including one for the P3AT. But I don't use any for pocket cary.

I do use the Nemesis extensively for the P3AT and have for years. Never been 'made' carrying the P3AT in a Nemesis, even in my tightest pair of pants.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2011
  5. GlockTalk9

GlockTalk9

Jul 23, 2010
    CA
    I am leaning toward the Remora for pocket and IWB. I saw couple videos of it on youtube with demonstrations and reviews. I concluded its a solid bang for the buck buy and will likely be going with the Remora for my G26.