close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

remington R1 enhanced

Discussion in '1911 Forums' started by camelotkid, Feb 8, 2012.

1. camelotkid

camelotkid non-believer

Apr 27, 2009
    Oak Ridge, TN
    got to fondle one of these at the mountain of ganders for $899. I have to say that I was very impressed. Then I looked at buds gun shop and they have them for $737:wow:. why oh why. I haven't even paid off my first 1911 and I feel the disease taking a hold.

What are your guys thoughts on this one. If I hadn't already bought 2 guns this month I think it would have come home with me.

2. Ruggles

Ruggles

Jun 13, 2005
    Tejas
    Yep you are screwed now, 1911 fever is ugly and long lasting:)

I hear good things about the Remington 1911. Gander Mt use to have good to very good prices on firearms, not so much anymore :(

I think it would make a fine addition to the 1911 herd in anyones safe.

3. Please look at the Ruger SR1911 if you see one before you buy.

4. camelotkid

camelotkid non-believer

Apr 27, 2009
    Oak Ridge, TN
    Been looking and looking still haven't seen one, for my next 1911 I would like either the enhanced, the ruger or a full size colt. I'm still not ready to spend big money but I insist on American made

5. jrs93accord

jrs93accord

Jul 10, 2005
    Pensacola, FL
    I have had my Remington R1 Enhanced for almost two months now. I was very pleased the first time I took it to the range. Very sweet pistol to shoot and accurate as well. Well worth it. I bought mine locally for $840.

[​IMG]