close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Remington 700 Police LTR .308 NEW w/5.11 Case

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by Evolution247, Oct 14, 2009.

Tags:
  1. Hi,

I'm consolidating my firearms and therefore this rifle needs to go. It's a brand new Remington 700 Police LTR .308 that has never been fired. It was/is a safe queen. I intended to use it for training for the police academy but have since focused my efforts on pistols and carbines.

Here are some specs on the rifle:

"Model 700P LTR (Light Tactical Rifle), chambered for .308 Win., .223 Rem., and .300 Rem. SA Ultra Mag.; features a slimmed down stock to improve portability and reduce weight. The flutes in the 20" LTR not only assist in weight reduction and heat dissipation, but are engineered to enhance barrel rigidity for pinpoint accuracy.

Like its big brother, the LTR stock is laid up around an aircraft-grade aluminum bedding block that runs up the entire length of the receiver. It has a textured, black, non-reflective finish and comes with sling swivel studs."

* Model: 700P LTR 25739
    * Caliber: .308
    * Weight (lbs.): 7½
    * Barrel Length: 20"
    * Standard Twist : 12"

I've attached a picture of the rifle that was taken from the internet. I will update the posting with actual photos of the rifle but I can assure you that it's in pristine condition.

I'm asking $1K and I'll throw in a 5.11 rifle case (also pictured). Please note that this rifle is located in the SF Bay Area (San Jose) and can be shipped at the buyers expense. Thank you.

Attached Files:

2. GUN NUT

GUN NUT

Sep 17, 2008
    Ozark, Mo.

3. Here are some images of the rifle and the bag. :supergrin:

Attached Files:

• 700.jpg
      700.jpg
      File size:
      166.2 KB
      Views: