close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Remember When?

Discussion in 'The Lighter Side' started by Glockrunner, Jun 28, 2002.

1. Glockrunner

Glockrunner HOOYA DEEPSEA

Sep 10, 2001
    SC
    A computer was something on TV from a science fiction show, a window was something you hated to clean, and ram was the cousin of a goat?

Meg was the name of my girlfriend, and gig was something you did on stage for money; now they all mean different things and that really mega bytes.

An application was for employment, a program was a TV show, a cursor used profanity, and a keyboard was a piano.

Memory was something that you lost with age, a CD was a bank account, and, if you had a 3 1/2" floppy, you hoped nobody found out.

Compress was something you did to the garbage, not something you did to a file, and if you unzipped anything in public you'd be in jail for a while.

Log on was adding wood to the fire, hard drive was a long trip on the road, a mouse pad was where a mouse lived, and a backup happened to your commode.

Cut you did with a pocketknife, paste you did with glue, a web was a spider's home, and a virus was the flu.

I guess I'll stick to my pad and paper and the memory in my head. I hear nobody's been killed in a computer crash but when it happens they wish they were dead.

2. Westicle

Westicle Canadian... Eh

Jun 10, 2000
    British Columbia
    S-E-X was safe and rock climbing was dnagerous

3. joegerardi

joegerardi Millennium Member Lifetime Member

May 18, 1999
    Savannah, GA, USA
    You asked for cigarettes in a clear voice and condoms in a subdued voice?

4. grenadier

grenadier

May 4, 2000
    Alabama
    No kidding... Three and a half feet is not exactly human...

5. Glockrunner

Glockrunner HOOYA DEEPSEA

Sep 10, 2001
    SC
    Thanks for pointing out my error. I just pasted it from an email I received. Usually I catch errors, but this one slipped through.

What an error to slip......

Have a great day!

6. joegerardi

joegerardi Millennium Member Lifetime Member

May 18, 1999
    Savannah, GA, USA
  7. DWavs

DWavs Moderator Moderator

Feb 10, 2000
    Virginia
    LOL

8. AC37