close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Remember the Seattle "superheros"?

Discussion in 'Cop Talk' started by Morris, Oct 10, 2011.

1. Quote from article:

"The seattlepi.com reports the man who wears a black and yellow costume was trying to break up a fight."

Could it be that one of our members from two states down is moonlighting? :supergrin:

2. Mayhem like Me

Mayhem like Me Semper Paratus

Mar 13, 2001
    Not a chance
    He's the Flash's cousin "Flop"

3. I think I saw him at a slave auction in West L.A. when I was working.

If he turns around you we see that those pants are butt less.

4. steveksux

steveksux Massive Member

Jul 12, 2007
    So THAT's where TBO has been all this time! :whistling::tongueout::rofl:

Randy

5. I think I heard somewhere that TBO is alergic to Spandex. The word I got on TBO was that he was run off by some crazy Jamaican from New York. :cough....Drew.... cough:

:wedgie:

6. CAcop

CAcop

Jul 21, 2002
    California
    I was thinking the guy would end up like Captain Freedom in Hill Street Blues

7. I had a similar thought about this genius.

I recall the episode when Captain Freedom bought the farm. Belker was the one who found him dead on the sidewalk. All he could say was, "Oh, Captain....".

8. CAcop

CAcop

Jul 21, 2002
    California
  9. steveksux

steveksux Massive Member

Jul 12, 2007
    I don't remember Superman running away from girls trying to hit him with high heels. I'm a little rusty on my superhero thing though.

Randy

10. steveksux

steveksux Massive Member

Jul 12, 2007
    I don't remember Superman running away from girls trying to hit him with high heels. I'm a little rusty on my superhero thing though.

Randy

11. The useful idiots of Seattle are lapping it all up and giving him what he craves, media attention. Again, smart and decent enough kid but that "Turkish Delight" will be his undoing.

In the end, he would always make work for SPD by calling them over his antics. Never mind that he has participated in anti-cop protests in Seattle.

But it's that "red tape" that prevents him from being an every day hero. :upeyes:

12. ronduke

ronduke

Jan 24, 2007