close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Remeber the two "girls" that ordered the McWhippins with cheese?

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by GWSHARK, Oct 11, 2012.

1. P99er

P99er AKA PPQ'er

Oct 21, 2001
    My own little world
    I bet she's a liberal. Liberals screw up everything.

I wonder if there is a way we can send this guy some money. I watched part of one of the other videos. In an interview, he seemed like a pretty mellow guy.

He even stopped, until they started getting back up. I wish we could hear what he is saying to them.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2012
  2. Snaps

Snaps Hail 2 The King

Apr 8, 2004
    SWPA sticks
    fixed that for you

3. RonS

RonS Millennium Member

May 27, 1999
    Oh, USA
    Aww, poor babies. All I can say is that it is a good thing McDonalds doesn't cut their own meat.

Two on one, you can't wrestle two and together they out massed him. Seems like a reasonable amount of force to me.

4. M&P15T

M&P15T Beard One

Apr 7, 2011
    Arlington, VA.
    I feel the need to share that when I was a young man in my twenties, I was assaulted by two cars full of "women of color", within the greater Metro-Detroit area.

At the time I was knee-deep in Tae Kwon Do, so I was actually able to defend myself without once throwing any sort of strike. One of the ladies even removed the car jack from her trunk to beat me with, and I was able to disarm her without using any force, other than snatching it from her hands as she raised it up to strike me with it.

Looking back 20 years, I laugh at the situation now. And remember moving with the fluid grace and incredible speed of youth and training.

The kid did well, but might have gone a bit over-board. Women just aren't that fast or strong. Still, I have no problem with what he did.

5. But what lessons did you teach those individuals? Basically that they can act with impunity. Mr Macintosh taught his two a much better lesson.

Funny how they look so tame in the court picture.

6. M&P15T

M&P15T Beard One

Apr 7, 2011
    Arlington, VA.
    I was completely un-concerned with teaching them a lesson. I was concerned with not ending up in jail or sued, not hurting those women or getting hurt myself. Call me old-fashioned.

I would imagine that the lesson learned was "Holy ****, that white-boy moved like greased lightning!!".:rofl:

7. mhambi

mhambi κολασμένος

Sep 25, 2001
    Judge: Case dismissed. :bangs gavel: You two ladies have 30 seconds to vacate the courtroom before I administer another beatdown. Baliff, can I borrow your ASP?

:rofl:

8. Glockdude1

Glockdude1 Federal Member CLM

May 24, 2000
    Beaumont,Texas
    :rofl:

9. el_jewapo

el_jewapo

Feb 1, 2005
    And if they'd have gotten you down, do you think they'd have shown you the same restraint? I doubt it. You should have buckled some grills.

10. el_jewapo

el_jewapo

Feb 1, 2005
    Who says they're not fighting anymore? I sure can't see behind the counter to make that call. I'm guessing the jury that acquitted him of wrong doing couldn't either.

11. M&P15T

M&P15T Beard One

Apr 7, 2011
    Arlington, VA.
    Perhaps you are right, and at that very specific moment in time I could have absolutely flattened every one of them. But that was not what I chose to do.

I wish I could find the proper words to descibe how I moved and reacted during that situation. It was like I was outside of myself, making decisions several steps in advance, and moving with no effort. Every step was on balance and perfect.

Ahhhhh.... youth and training.

12. cgwahl

cgwahl Sheriffs a near

Feb 15, 2002
    CA

There is no telling what is going on behind the counter, but I think they just got really lucky that the guy who beat them just got out of jail a few months prior. Article says he was in for ten years for killing his friend.

Get a sympathetic enough jury who falls for their crap that he is too dangerous for society and rake in the money.

Kind of feel for the dude, I wouldn't necessarily call him a "good" guy. But at least he's working instead of dealing drugs or breaking into homes.

13. Jake514

Jake514

Feb 3, 2007
    Texas
    I wonder why the video was started before the event started...just like someone needed the video for evidence in the law suit?

14. m87

m87

Feb 24, 2009
    Regardless of whether you think these ladies deserved this, I'd hold off on sending this guy money...story says he spent a decade behind bars for killing a friend, so he's hardly an innocent kid.

15. Panzer

Panzer

Jan 17, 2011
    Dallas, TX
    Ya I know the area... That area is a $***hole.

16. Hurricanes

Hurricanes

Jan 17, 2010
    Miami, Florida
    While he may have done something messed up in the past, he did his time. That doesn't mean he deserves to be treated like crap by these two pieces of garbage.
    -Joel

17. Sporaticus

Sporaticus Aw sheet main

Feb 28, 2003
    Finally made 1000 posts
    What kind of friends do you think the guy has?

18. ChuteTheMall

ChuteTheMall Witless Protection Program

Fewer?

19. janice6

janice6 Silver Member

Apr 4, 2006
    minnesota

Maybe that kind of employee is necessary in that area/location. May have fit the job description. Anyway, he done good.

20. dre23

dre23

Sep 6, 2012
    Florida
    I read the article portion earlier today. I t did not go into specifics of what he was convicted of, so won't comment as to whether he is a good guy or not. Either way they got what they deserved. I don't recall ever reading something something that says you are entitled to a fair fight, especially when you start it.