close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Reloading log book

Discussion in 'Reloading' started by shotgunred, Sep 23, 2012.

1. shotgunred

shotgunred local trouble maker

Mar 1, 2008
    Washington (the state)
    I recently moved and in the process I seemed to have misplace my log book. To avoid this in the future I am thinking about putting it on the computer. SO if you are using the computer did you buy something? Make you own or what?
    Does anyone have a not to complicated one made with excell or access?

2. Kentguy

Kentguy

Nov 22, 2010
    Kent, OH
    Shotgunred,

I would just do a Google search for "Ammunition Reloading Log". There are several sites offering pre-set computer reloading logbooks.

I made my own using Microsoft Office one note. I also keep a hard copy in a notebook (just in case).

Good luck

3. ricklaut

ricklaut

Jan 10, 2012
    Las Vegas
    I keep everything in a spreadsheet. I saw it in a forum, and then adapted it (made it way too complicated). In its basic form, each row is a load "batch". But then I modified it so that I add components, and then the loads reduce the inventory. It also calculates costs by caliber and "savings" (that's the only column I show my wife... she doesn't get to see the actual expense line :whistling: )

The best part, though, is keeping it on Google Docs. That way I can see anywhere as long as my phone or iPad has a connection.

4. ricklaut

ricklaut

Jan 10, 2012
    Las Vegas
  5. PCJim

PCJim Senior Member

Aug 4, 2008
    FL
    Looks very similar to what I've been using for several years. I keep a written logbook on the bench and back it up in an Excel spreadsheet. Other worksheets within the file have chrono results cross referenced to the batch number, and a data file showing max COL for my rifle chambers with various bullet profiles.