close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Reloading log book

Discussion in 'Reloading' started by shotgunred, Sep 23, 2012.

1. shotgunred

shotgunred
    Expand Collapse
    reloading nut

I recently moved and in the process I seemed to have misplace my log book. To avoid this in the future I am thinking about putting it on the computer. SO if you are using the computer did you buy something? Make you own or what?
    Does anyone have a not to complicated one made with excell or access?

2. Kentguy

Kentguy
    Expand Collapse

Shotgunred,

I would just do a Google search for "Ammunition Reloading Log". There are several sites offering pre-set computer reloading logbooks.

I made my own using Microsoft Office one note. I also keep a hard copy in a notebook (just in case).

Good luck

3. ricklaut

ricklaut
    Expand Collapse

I keep everything in a spreadsheet. I saw it in a forum, and then adapted it (made it way too complicated). In its basic form, each row is a load "batch". But then I modified it so that I add components, and then the loads reduce the inventory. It also calculates costs by caliber and "savings" (that's the only column I show my wife... she doesn't get to see the actual expense line :whistling: )

The best part, though, is keeping it on Google Docs. That way I can see anywhere as long as my phone or iPad has a connection.

4. ricklaut

ricklaut
    Expand Collapse

5. PCJim

PCJim
    Expand Collapse

Looks very similar to what I've been using for several years. I keep a written logbook on the bench and back it up in an Excel spreadsheet. Other worksheets within the file have chrono results cross referenced to the batch number, and a data file showing max COL for my rifle chambers with various bullet profiles.