close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

reloading bench and dillion put together

Discussion in 'Reloading' started by Rinconjoe, Feb 15, 2012.

1. Rinconjoe

Rinconjoe

Dec 1, 2006
    carthage NC
    well its finally finished not the biggest bench but it do .
    I am five foot eight my bench height is 39 inch seems to be ok with the strong mount .
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 15, 2012

2. PCJim

PCJim Senior Member

Aug 4, 2008
    FL
    Time to order supplies (not seen in the pictures) and get that work area dirty.

3. ALBin517

ALBin517

Mar 13, 2009
    Michigan
    Looks a lot like mine... I eventually got the bullet tray.

4. dkf

dkf

Aug 6, 2010
    If you trim the bottom shelf a little you should be able to fit in a small fridge for your beer.:supergrin:

5. GioaJack

GioaJack Conifer Jack

Apr 14, 2009
    Conifer, CO
    [​IMG]

Is your house built on the side of a hill or were you bending down to pick up a dropped primer when you took the pictures of the shelves?

When you shoot, hold to the left 'cause all your rounds are gonna hit to the right. :whistling:

Jack

6. Rinconjoe

Rinconjoe

Dec 1, 2006
    carthage NC
    no actually everything is level i am not a very good picture taker lol >

I ordered the bullet tray today and roller arm my local shop don't have them in stock .

7. Colorado4Wheel

Colorado4Wheel

Nov 2, 2006
    CO
    Paint that Ugly Red Can on the far right "Blue". It's really messing up what would be a fine picture otherwise.

8. Rinconjoe

Rinconjoe

Dec 1, 2006
    carthage NC
    you mean the Horandy one shot

9. robinsok

robinsok

May 9, 2007
    Probably what he means. I don't think it's well liked, i know i had trouble when i was using it. I switched brands.

10. Colorado4Wheel

Colorado4Wheel

Nov 2, 2006
    CO
    Red was throwing off the color scheme. ;)

It a joke. Nothing wrong with One Shot at all. I hear it's good stuff. I make my own using Lee Lube and Alcohol. I don't know if I would use the Hornady for Rifle. But it's fine with pistol and carbide dies. You don't even need lube with that but some light lube makes life a lot easier.

11. Zombie Steve

Zombie Steve Decap Pin Killa

May 31, 2007
    Old Colorado City
    I'll overlook the severe lack of a spittoon, girlie calendar, antlers and everything else that makes a man cave a man cave and just say to you congratulations on a nice press. :thumbsup:

12. BK63

BK63

Sep 15, 2005
    CT
    You must add a girlie calendar or some kind of pic as it's a requirement of any loading room. Congrats on the loading area. No matter how big or small, as long as you are reloading, life is good.