Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.
Separate names with a comma.
If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.
Discussion in 'Band of Glockers' started by Sweater, Feb 11, 2007.
Is it true in the Philippines you need to have a permit to use a reloader?
That is what is required by law...stupid law.
But how many does really have a permit?
hard to say how many are operating their reloaders underground, they however risk being visited by the CIDG
The reloader is actually licensed to the gun club and not to a specific individual.
The individual is just designated as the user/operator.
Thus, the tendency of people here not to register their personal reloaders.
Truth be told, I think those who registered might be visited by some friendly cops looking for free ammo. I hope not. That's why years ago when BOG was still new I was advising reloaders (in PH) not to advertised their reloaders if they don't have the required permit. They were admiting doing something outside the law.
Hello Sweater, any new piece lately?
better if they'll just ask you for free ammos or at least a discount and you help the police. the problem is if it's illegal and be confiscated in favor of the government. well better share it than they'll only use it.
Hey saki, no offense meant.
That was based on true experience, not me though.
IF I COULD ALSO ADD AN INQUIRY...IS IT TRUE THAT THE HARDEST
COMPONENT TO OBTAIN ARE THE PRIMERS? WHAT BRAND IS THE MOST WIDELY USED? AND WHY IS MANNY THE PACMAN RUNNING FOR OFFICE? AND HOW MANY SO-CALLED "ARTISTAS" ARE IN OFFICE CURRENTLY AND WHY DO WE CONTINUE TO HOLD THEM AS POLICAL EXPERTS?....SORRY, GOT CARRIED AWAY WITH MY INQUIRY.
1. Nope. Primers are available in almost all gunstores. The hardest component to come by is the money to buy all these reloading components.
2. Widely used will be Winchester and CCI.
3. Nope he's not running for any office. Where did you get that wild idea that he is running for public office? His biggest fear now is that he will win in case he runs.
4. A lot more than what is good for our health, the Republic of the Phils. and the populace.
5. We do not hold them as political experts. They fancy themselves as such. They're taking advantage of our weak judicial system which does not penalize daydreaming as a criminal offense. But with the 'artists' in our legislature, I'll not be the least surprised when daydreaming will be criminalized in the near future.
GREAT TO KNOW THAT MANNY WILL NOT INVOLVED HIMSELF WITH POLITICS...THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN A DISASTER. AS FOR THE ARTISTAS TURNED POLITICIANS...I JUST HOPE THERE IS A SPECIAL PLACE IN HELL FOR THESE FOLKS...HOPEFULLY CLOSE TO THE FURNACE.
vega, no problem i understand fully...