close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Reloaders

Discussion in 'Band of Glockers' started by Sweater, Feb 11, 2007.

1. Sweater

Sweater

Jan 22, 2006
    Is it true in the Philippines you need to have a permit to use a reloader?

2. vega

vega

Sep 29, 2001
    SoCal
    That is what is required by law...stupid law.

But how many does really have a permit?:)

3. 9MX

9MX Rei!

Sep 29, 2003
    Shooting
    vega,

hard to say how many are operating their reloaders underground, they however risk being visited by the CIDG:shocked:

4. The reloader is actually licensed to the gun club and not to a specific individual.

The individual is just designated as the user/operator.

Thus, the tendency of people here not to register their personal reloaders.

5. vega

vega

Sep 29, 2001
    SoCal
    Truth be told, I think those who registered might be visited by some friendly cops looking for free ammo. I hope not. That's why years ago when BOG was still new I was advising reloaders (in PH) not to advertised their reloaders if they don't have the required permit. They were admiting doing something outside the law.

6. benmontemayor

benmontemayor

Jan 28, 2007
    nj usa
    Hello Sweater, any new piece lately? :50cal:

7. saki1611

saki1611 BOG's #1611

Sep 16, 2006
    Philippines
    better if they'll just ask you for free ammos or at least a discount and you help the police. the problem is if it's illegal and be confiscated in favor of the government. well better share it than they'll only use it.:thumbsup:

8. vega

vega

Sep 29, 2001
    SoCal
    Hey saki, no offense meant.
    That was based on true experience, not me though.

9. Toledo

Toledo

Feb 15, 2005
    Ober Der
    IF I COULD ALSO ADD AN INQUIRY...IS IT TRUE THAT THE HARDEST
    COMPONENT TO OBTAIN ARE THE PRIMERS? WHAT BRAND IS THE MOST WIDELY USED? AND WHY IS MANNY THE PACMAN RUNNING FOR OFFICE? AND HOW MANY SO-CALLED "ARTISTAS" ARE IN OFFICE CURRENTLY AND WHY DO WE CONTINUE TO HOLD THEM AS POLICAL EXPERTS?....SORRY, GOT CARRIED AWAY WITH MY INQUIRY.

10. 1. Nope. Primers are available in almost all gunstores. The hardest component to come by is the money to buy all these reloading components.
    2. Widely used will be Winchester and CCI.
    3. Nope he's not running for any office. Where did you get that wild idea that he is running for public office? His biggest fear now is that he will win in case he runs.
    4. A lot more than what is good for our health, the Republic of the Phils. and the populace.
    5. We do not hold them as political experts. They fancy themselves as such. They're taking advantage of our weak judicial system which does not penalize daydreaming as a criminal offense. But with the 'artists' in our legislature, I'll not be the least surprised when daydreaming will be criminalized in the near future.

:supergrin: :supergrin: :supergrin:

11. Toledo

Toledo

Feb 15, 2005
    Ober Der
    GREAT TO KNOW THAT MANNY WILL NOT INVOLVED HIMSELF WITH POLITICS...THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN A DISASTER. AS FOR THE ARTISTAS TURNED POLITICIANS...I JUST HOPE THERE IS A SPECIAL PLACE IN HELL FOR THESE FOLKS...HOPEFULLY CLOSE TO THE FURNACE.

12. saki1611

saki1611 BOG's #1611

Sep 16, 2006
    Philippines