Registered Tube?

Discussion in 'GATE NFA/Class III' started by Jeff51, Jul 18, 2011.

1. Jeff51

Jeff51 NRA Life Member

On the tube what information goes on the tube? The only thing that I have now is the serial number. Not the manufacture's info thats on the form 4, nor the dealer that put the kit on it make it a usable firearm. what do I need? It's is a smg. It's a M3A1 tube gun registered as a M3A2. Iknow what the form 4 says as who the manufacture is but it's not on the tube. Thanks

2. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    Registered Tube ? Free Fire Zone Jul 15, 2011
    Police seizes school bike teams legally registered DIY trailer. The Okie Corral Aug 4, 2015
    old but new registered Introduction Forum Oct 6, 2014
    Poll: Registered Voters Want A Republican House AND Senate Political Issues Aug 3, 2014
    First Arrest in CT for unregistered assault rifle? General Firearms Forum Apr 17, 2014

3. Zak Smith

Zak Smith 3Gunner
    Millennium Member

Normally "receivers" are required to have manufacturer name, location, and serial #. If you gave more details about who made the tube it might help.

4. Jeff51

Jeff51 NRA Life Member

The name on the form 4 is Broadhead Armoury, and my dealer (if I remember right) bought two tubes from Dan Shea back in '97. He built it up with a kit from Ithica. The only thing nthat is on the tube is the serial number from Broadhead Armoury. The dealer never said that I need anything else on the tube.