close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Redneck Test

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by Eric, Jan 25, 2013.

1. silentpoet

silentpoet

Jan 11, 2007
    This Old Caddy
    I was going to be a proctologist but **** happens.

2. Gallium

Gallium CLM

Mar 26, 2003
    BillyBob ran into a couple of his friends. They tole him his dad was walking around town telling evaryone his son BillyBob was dumb as a donkey...that his boy Billy was as stubborn as a donkey, that Billybob was stupider than a donkey.

His friends asked him WHY did his paw keep saying such awful stuff?

Billybob said: He, he, he -haw, he - hawl ways say stuff like dat 'bout me.

3. It's like African Americans using "The N" word among themselves, if you fit the word you can use it in jokes. If you want to make Hispanic jokes on a primarily Hispanic Forum where they know your race you shouldn't offend anyone with a sense of humor.

Go buy a Jeff Foxworthy CD! :tongueout:

4. Well I'm 100% American, I'm an English-Irish-Scottish-German-Swedish-Finnish-Mongol-Native American. So "The Melting Pot" fantasy world existed in The U.S.A.!

5. rolltide_pisco

rolltide_pisco NRA Life Member

Mar 3, 2012
    Western Kentucky
    If you ever, EVER want to see something fun. Bring someone from California or New York down to my part of Kentucky. Get em in a conversation with some local people and sit back, grab the popcorn and watch them lose their minds. "What the hell did you just say?" "Dude this is giving me a headache". LMAO

However, I got to admit I've been to parts of Mississippi, Alabama and especially Louisiana that I couldn't decode what they were saying.

Ain't nuttin wrong being a redneck. I actually do write and type like I talk. I'm waiting for a break in the weather and the water temp to go up so I can go bluegill fishing.

6. Goofball is right. Open season on jokes and what not (everywhere, not just here) as long as it's towards whatever group is able to "handle" it. Step across the invisible PC line however and dare step on a toe of the more sensitive ones and you get into some kind of trouble. The funny part is, the "protectors" are actually the ones tipping their hand because they are the first to address a certain group's inability to just have a laugh like everyone else.

Let's see how long a "you might be from the ghetto..." thread would last.

That said, I like my redneck jokes.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2013
  7. ArtCrafter

ArtCrafter ¤Hocker Mocker¤

Jul 14, 2008

Some groups are fair game here, others aren't.

(Hell, some are even 'fairer' than that...) :upeyes:

You've just picked one that isn't, is all...

HTH :wavey:

8. Road Dog

Road Dog Senior Member Millennium Member

Jul 29, 1999
    Ringgold, GA
    If you are offended you might not be a redneck.

RD

9. Peace Warrior

Peace Warrior Am Yisrael Chai CLM

Jan 12, 2007
    the narrow way
    If you know how to carry a beaver so that it won't be able to bite off your nipple, you might be a redneck.

10. Peace Warrior

Peace Warrior Am Yisrael Chai CLM

Jan 12, 2007
    the narrow way
    One day, Jim Bob was walking down Main Street when he saw his buddy Bubba driving a brand new pickup.

Bubba pulled up to him with a wide grin.

"Bubba, where'd you git that truck?!?"

"Tammie Joe' gived it to me," Bubba replied.

"She gived it to ya?

I know'd she wuz kinda sweet on ya'll but a new truck?"

"Well, Jim Bob' let me tell you wut' happened. We wuz drivin' out in the woods, and it started to get dark see. Well, Tammie Joe' pulled off to the side of the road ask me if I wanted to walk with her in the moonlight.

So we starts to walking for a bit, and then all the sudden, she stops, turns towards me and says to look at that big moon. The moon was sure full and bright. I looked back at her, and she had hands held together in front of her, her head pushed forward, and her lips puckered up like she had just ate a lemon peel.

I said Tammie Joe, what are you doing? She said to me that could take whatever I want. So I did!

11. DNA checks are useless for identification in some parts of the country. Jus sayin...

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

12. rdbjr57

rdbjr57

Jun 14, 2006
    Western Kentucky
    Around here we call that "family trees that ain't got no branches..."

13. Eric

Eric Big Giant Head Staff Member Admin Moderator

Jan 1, 1970
    Around here, we call them Family Wreathes. Eric

14. Glockdude1

Glockdude1 Federal Member CLM

May 24, 2000
    Beaumont,Texas
    You might be a redneck if...........

You think Old Yeller is a movie about your brother's tooth.

You watch Little House on the Prairie for decorating tips.

Your secret family recipe is illegal.

Your handkerchief doubles as your shirt sleeve.

Your baby's favorite teething ring is the garden hose in the yard.

Your sophisticated show-biz cousin is a rodeo clown.

You think people that send out graduation announcements are show-offs.

Your best ashtray is a turtle shell.

Your pocketknife has ever been referred to as Exhibit A.

:supergrin:

15. Glock30Eric

Glock30Eric .45 ACP

Feb 3, 2011
    Southern Maryland
    You must be a redneck, if you construct a couch with a several of used tires. You'll eat anything that is found on a road.

16. Eric

Eric Big Giant Head Staff Member Admin Moderator

Jan 1, 1970
    How many is in a several? It is as much as a plethora? Is it less than a Brazilian?:supergrin: Eric

17. Ian Moone

Ian Moone

Apr 21, 2011
    Texas
    :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
    Sorry, Eric ...I'm gonna have to borrow that one from ya.

18. countrygun

countrygun

Mar 9, 2012
    the point is, the poster I as responding to seemed to lave the impression the we are more divisive today than in some "good old days" in the past, which is a crock. we have generally been divided in this Country along racial, religious, cultural and geographic lines for most of the Country's history, just about like every other Country that is multicultural, simply human nature.

I know a lot about it. As a Scot/German/Indian/Redneck I had to give up drinking 'shine. I'd get drunk, put on a kilt and war paint, grab a Mauser rifle and start marching towards Paris.

19. Glock30Eric

Glock30Eric .45 ACP

Feb 3, 2011
    Southern Maryland
    The people who lives on that kind of couch could be found in Eastern part of KY. Maybe it is a Hillibillies' thing.

20. silentpoet

silentpoet

Jan 11, 2007
    This Old Caddy
    I like that tire/couch idear.