close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Red Dot on my 21

Discussion in 'Sights, Optics and Lasers' started by ruger rcm, Sep 2, 2010.

1. ruger rcm

ruger rcm

May 27, 2010
    Wahoo. NE.
    Just put this on my 21, it's a cheap set-up for now, let's call it a trial run for future projects. I've got itchy trigger finger, haven't had time to go play yet.

2. DougC

DougC

Oct 24, 2008
    York, PA
    Which mount and red dot did you use? I've been thinking of putting a range only gun together.

3. Wriggly

Wriggly

May 1, 2010
    Illinois
    I have been giving some serious thought to having my slide milled for a RCR and a set of suppressor sights. This seems like a good way to see if it addresses my personal concerns before commiting to the cash outlay.

Can you provide linkage to where you got the sight and mount? Thanks!

4. DougC

DougC

Oct 24, 2008
    York, PA
  5. ruger rcm

ruger rcm

May 27, 2010
    Wahoo. NE.
    its polymer, & it took a little muscle to get the holes to line up for the screws. it sits surprisingly square on the frame approx. 1/8" away from slide.

6. ruger rcm

ruger rcm

May 27, 2010
    Wahoo. NE.
    200 rds of 5.5gr titegroup w/230gr jrn and still good so far:yawn:

7. ruger rcm

ruger rcm

May 27, 2010
    Wahoo. NE.

it doesn't like to stay turned on for more than 20 rounds, :steamed: then off & on intermittantly, may just be the battery, haven't had time to change it yet. when it goes off i just use the sights and shoot about the same size group:dunno:.