close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Recovering Ronulans

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by Restless28, Mar 9, 2012.

1. Restless28

Restless28
    Expand Collapse

I admit. I am a recovering Ronulan. I like most of Ron Paul's ideas, but he will never be elected President.

Flame suit on.

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. The Machinist

The Machinist
    Expand Collapse
    No Compromise

Are you saying the passion you once had for the Constitution and a fiscal policy that doesn't spell ruin for all of us, no longer floats your boat?

3. Slug71

Slug71
    Expand Collapse

Doesnt matter. Ill still write him in. I wont sell out to the rest and at least i can go sleep at night and say i did the right thing. My kids/grandkids will never be able to turn around and ask "why did you vote for" so and so.......

4. CAcop

CAcop
    Expand Collapse

Yeah, I was there with him an election or two ago but then I realized if he really beleived he would be a Libertarian.

5. G29Reload

G29Reload
    Expand Collapse
    Tread Lightly

It's ok.

I hope a candidate like him - thecrazy shows up to start getting some traction.

There's hope for Rand, who is a little more balanced. I like him in every interview to date. I could seriously get on the RandWagon.

He's young, there may be time before Obama destroys this country. If so much as Romney gets in, the destruction could be slowed significantly so Rand can take a better place on the stage.

Or, again…someone like him.

6. G29Reload

G29Reload
    Expand Collapse
    Tread Lightly

Another Obama supporter. Picking the worst of two evils rather than the lesser.

Barack Obama HATES this country and is actively trying to destroy it.

Even if Mittens has issues, I'll take fumbling in the right direction over maliciously heading to destruction. We'll survive with Mitt, we will not with Obama.

7. Restless28

Restless28
    Expand Collapse

No. I'm saying that he doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell of ever being elected President, and that I will support and vote for the conservative candidate who might actually give Mitt a fight, Rick Santorum.

8. Restless28

Restless28
    Expand Collapse

Damn, now I agree with G29.

9. Slug71

Slug71
    Expand Collapse

Mittens WILL be WORSE than Obama!

10. Restless28

Restless28
    Expand Collapse

Proof?

11. JBnTX

JBnTX
    Expand Collapse
    Texas

Walk toward the light! Just keep walking toward the light!:running:

12. Lethaltxn

Lethaltxn
    Expand Collapse

How do you figure?

13. JBnTX

JBnTX
    Expand Collapse
    Texas

NOBODY will be worse than Obama.
    Job #1 is defeating Obama and sending him packing.

14. Cream Soda Kid

Cream Soda Kid
    Expand Collapse

I feel the same way, but you’ve said it much better than I could have.

15. Gundude

Gundude
    Expand Collapse

Saying it over and over doesn't make it true.

Obama will bring about change, although it won't be the change he's hoping for.

Mittens will not. Mittens is politics as usual, and for those who are repulsed by the trend we're on, electing somebody who will maintain that trend is unacceptable.

Conservatives, by definition, fear change. That is why conservatives are on board with Mittens despite his unconservative credentials. They know he's "safe". They know he won't change anything.

The time for "safe" is gone. Let Obama bring the pot to a full boil quickly, and let's see what America is made of.

16. FL Airedale

FL Airedale
    Expand Collapse
    Dog Breath

I don't agree with ANY candidate on all of their ideas. I'm closest to Ron Paul.

When it comes to the general election, I will vote for whoever the GOP candidate is. It won't be Ron Paul, although I'm sorry about it.

All of them are better than the alternative.

17. Sam Spade

Sam Spade
    Expand Collapse
    Lifetime Member

Really? He'll move the G8 to a fortified camp? He'll personally lobby to kill a pipeline and the private jobs that go with it? He'll declare Congress to be inconsequential to deploying the military?

Cuz Obama did all that stuff just this week.

18. Glock30Eric

Glock30Eric
    Expand Collapse
    .45 ACP

I agree with the OP.

I hope Obama will win the 2nd term so he could shake us up. If Romney is TPOTUS and then he will send us back to our beds, while the America is decaying.

Obama is the only best shot we have at this time for 2nd term (I wish we could elect Ron Paul, but America doesn't want him at this time.) It is America's fault. If we elect Ron Paul but it might won't change anything because of the gridlock on the senator/house floor.

Obama = Romney, no question.

#18 Glock30Eric, Mar 9, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2012
  19. RCP

RCP
    Expand Collapse

I simply don't buy that we wouldn't "survive" another 4 years of Obama. I can't stand the guy but if it takes him getting re-elected to wake up the GOP and it's party fan boys to give us a candidate worth a crap then so be it. Calling me an Obama supporter because I won't vote for Romney is ridiculous, I'm the guy voting for the candidate who is the furthest thing from Obama there is. If you insist on pulling the lever for whomever the GOP puts up there no matter how bad they are (yes I know he's supposedly a "little" better than Obama, that's a matter of opinion as his track record certainly doesn't seem to indicate that) then YOU are the problem not me. So go ahead and blame Ron Paul supporters all you want I really don't care the way I see it you have had every opportunity to do the same you keep insisting we do which is to join your side. If Obama is re-elected then you are just as much to blame if not more so for being so easily convinced to accept a candidate that doesn't stand for anything conservative other than not being Obama. I've gone along and voted straight Republican ever since I could vote and it has gotten us to where we are today. Not anymore and until the GOP gives us someone worth a damn, not ever again!

#19 RCP, Mar 9, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2012
  20. Restless28

Restless28
    Expand Collapse

Obama thanks you.