Recommended Seller's List ?

Discussion in 'Firearms Listings' started by G21H30, Mar 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MasterShake

MasterShake Brew Crew

And vice versa, usurp31 is a great guy to deal with, product was just as, if not better then the pictures provided. Thanks again. :cool:

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
    #1761 MasterShake, Jul 8, 2010
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2010
  2. +1 for HoffACDC. holster was as advertised and shipped promptly.

3. i would NOT recomend speedweapon an tango44, neither one ship in a timely manor, tango44 took almost a month to ship items.

4. cysoto

cysoto Gone Shooting!

Pistol arrived today and it is in beautiful condition. I am very pleased with my new firearm. IA Glocker did a marvelous job of keeping informed and he shipped the gun amazingly fast.

THANK YOU!!!

5. +1 for pesty3782

A+ Packing
    Super Fast Shipping
    Great Communication
    Great Product
    Highly Recommended
    Would buy from again! A+
    Thank you!:wavey:

6. +++1000 for Glock331 Did a trade with Glock331 his communication and speed of shipping was great and everything went smooth and was in pefect condition whn received deal with no fears

#1766 glocksicle, Jul 16, 2010
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2010
  7. +1 for Thunderjohn for a SW 642 purchase. Prompt in responding to questions by e-mail, was there to take a phone call when he said he would, and shipped to my FFL promptly and as we had agreed. Very professional transaction throughout. Would purchase from again.

8. Rob62

Rob62 XL Member

+ 1 for mitchshrader

Smooth transaction.

9. Purchased a Glock 19 OD from Rubicon46804. Communication was good, he is an FFL holder, shipment was fast. Everything you could ask for in a good transaction! I wouldn't hesitate to deal with him in the future.

10. Sandlapper77 was an absolute pleasure to do business with. He was very willing to work with me and my busy schedule and did everything in his power to make sure the transaction was an enjoyable experience. 5 out of 5 stars for Sandlapper77!!!

11. Giggity

Giggity Holster Maker

+1 for freetrapper. We did a somewhat high dollar trade via mail and everything went very smooth. Thanks!

12. Big thumbs up for Zack of American Gun Works!
    Gave me good deals on an LWD barrel and G22 22-rd mag!

13. I bought a couple of magazines from pennypooguns. Very happy with merchandise and communication.
    Excellent transaction!

14. rd3

rd3

Great to do business with. good for his word and fast ship. everything exactly as described

15. HoustonHusker

HoustonHusker GO HUSKERS!

Stay away from Bangbang386. He *bought* my Glock mags, then PM'd me he didn't realize he had to pay for them and have them shipped.

He's a ****ing flake.

HH

16. man thats suck

he just bought my 5 new glock mags and paid me right away.

Bangbang386, good buyer.

17. Positive for TenFan for a long distance sale; thanks!

18. TENFAN

Millennium Member

usurp31 is a great guy to do business with!

19. Complete and total +1 for GoingQuiet

Communication was almost instantaneous and ongoing. He even went out of his way to contact my FFL for me to get the transaction moving that much quicker.

No complaints whatsoever. Deal with confidence with GoingQuiet.

20. Flatulence

Flatulence 5X EMU Champion

Guy lists some ammo, I say Ill take it, he sends me his paypal, I pay him, then he tells me it is already sold. To top it off, he uses the word ammo on his refund and now paypal has locked my account. So I am out $30 (in paypal limbo), the ammo, and my paypal account.

:steamed: