Recommended Seller's List ?

Discussion in 'Firearms Listings' started by G21H30, Mar 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Great guy to do business with. Fast shipping & Goods better than expected! THANKS Again!

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. +1 for Biggy1.

Got my M&P mags, and they look great. Would buy from this seller again. Great communication.

3. +1 for husker54 - as described and easy

4. TWOGUNJAY - good communication, price and shipped fast. Nice guy and everything was as described.

5. +1 for 45_Gap. Great seller. Good communication and fast shipping. Thanks very much. Mike

6. Just completed a transaction with jeffishness. He was very prompt in shipping payment. Very nice guy to talk with. I highly recommend A+++

7. SuHu

SuHu Towed Jumper

big +1 for nikegolf13. Paid quickly and possesses excellent communication skills.

8. My purchase from ASPHALT MAN was as smooth as can be. He was patient with my questions and shipped the same-day he got my payment. An awesome seller.

9. +1 for tydephan! Awesome seller! Quick emails, fast shipping, very smooth transaction! Thanks!

10. Williegee is a great individual to deal with! Wouldn't hesitate to deal with again and again and again....

11. I purchased some sights from Fire Medic. They were just as described and shipped fast. Great guy.

12. I got my G17 in today from " Koz " A big thumbs up to him. :kilt:

Justin

13. Just did a great deal with Coltsfan. Really good guy and had really fast turn around and shipping. Thanks man

14. Good guy to deal with. Very patient and professional! No reluctance to deal with again....

Sal

15. 123mustang met me today FTF and purchased a pistol. He was on time with cash in hand. He's dependable great to deal with.

16. Surt

Surt Jötunn-Kin

Blunt object's brass is good to go! Immaculate condition, free of dings and dents, clean as all get out too. If it weren't for the used primers I would swear all this brass is new. Will not hesitate to buy from again.

17. error in posting

#1757 rangeruger, Jul 6, 2010
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2010
  18. I recently purchased a RRA entry tactical from Benello. Gun was in perfect condition. Benello was great to deal with and a pleasure to meet.

Thanks!

Michael

19. I just completed a quick, pleasurable transaction with Seanarms for some p-mags he had. Seanarms is a fast shipper and everything was in great shape.

Thanks!

Michael

20. I just completed a long distance trade with MasterShake - great person to deal with; thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.