close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Dismiss Notice

You are browsing the classified section of GlockTalk.com, by doing so you agree to follow the terms of service.

http://www.glocktalk.com/pages/classifieds-tos/

Recommended Seller's List ?

Discussion in 'Firearms Listings' started by G21H30, Mar 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DUKFVR

DUKFVR

Oct 28, 2008
    Houston ,TX
    Great guy to do business with. Fast shipping & Goods better than expected! THANKS Again!

2. +1 for Biggy1.

Got my M&P mags, and they look great. Would buy from this seller again. Great communication.

3. GP55445

GP55445

Jan 28, 2009
    TWOGUNJAY - good communication, price and shipped fast. Nice guy and everything was as described.

4. Elsilrac1

Elsilrac1

Nov 8, 2007
    Near the Rockys
    +1 for 45_Gap. Great seller. Good communication and fast shipping. Thanks very much. Mike

5. Just completed a transaction with jeffishness. He was very prompt in shipping payment. Very nice guy to talk with. I highly recommend A+++

6. SuHu

SuHu Towed Jumper

Apr 24, 2010
    NM
    big +1 for nikegolf13. Paid quickly and possesses excellent communication skills.

7. jeffishness

jeffishness

Sep 8, 2008
    My purchase from ASPHALT MAN was as smooth as can be. He was patient with my questions and shipped the same-day he got my payment. An awesome seller.

8. crashbubba

crashbubba

Mar 1, 2010
    +1 for tydephan! Awesome seller! Quick emails, fast shipping, very smooth transaction! Thanks!

9. guanoman

guanoman

May 12, 2009
    DFW
    Williegee is a great individual to deal with! Wouldn't hesitate to deal with again and again and again....

10. gator223

gator223

Jan 2, 2006
    FL
    I purchased some sights from Fire Medic. They were just as described and shipped fast. Great guy.

11. judson951

judson951

Jan 5, 2010
    Evansville, IN
    I got my G17 in today from " Koz " A big thumbs up to him. :kilt:

Justin

12. billyd863

billyd863

Sep 18, 2009
    Winter Haven,Fl
    Just did a great deal with Coltsfan. Really good guy and had really fast turn around and shipping. Thanks man

13. guanoman

guanoman

May 12, 2009
    DFW
    Good guy to deal with. Very patient and professional! No reluctance to deal with again....

Sal

14. JimBobTX

JimBobTX

Mar 13, 2010
    Victoria, TX
    123mustang met me today FTF and purchased a pistol. He was on time with cash in hand. He's dependable great to deal with.

15. Surt

Surt Jötunn-Kin

Apr 5, 2008
    Anchorage, AK
    Blunt object's brass is good to go! Immaculate condition, free of dings and dents, clean as all get out too. If it weren't for the used primers I would swear all this brass is new. Will not hesitate to buy from again.

16. katana_user

katana_user

Oct 2, 2009
    Iowa
    I recently purchased a RRA entry tactical from Benello. Gun was in perfect condition. Benello was great to deal with and a pleasure to meet.

Thanks!

Michael

17. katana_user

katana_user

Oct 2, 2009
    Iowa
    I just completed a quick, pleasurable transaction with Seanarms for some p-mags he had. Seanarms is a fast shipper and everything was in great shape.

Thanks!

Michael

18. usurp31

usurp31

Apr 26, 2008
    Plano, TX
    I just completed a long distance trade with MasterShake - great person to deal with; thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.