Recommended Seller's List ?

Discussion in 'Firearms Listings' started by G21H30, Mar 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Have delt with striderglock so far. Great Deal...very fast shipping. Am in the works on two more deals. Will post them as soon as they are completed.

BravoSix out.

Update: 6530....just finished transaction for holster. Recomended seller.....GREAT communication.

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. I just completed a deal with KJDOSKI, and it was as smooth as any internet deal that I've ever done. I would highly recommend him as a seller. Super honest, and was good in the communication department.

3. Have bought from mike33201 with much success. Mike is a great guy and would not hesitate to do business again.

Have sold to wprebeck . Deal went off without a hitch. He is a great guy to deal with and would recommend him also.

Will add more names to the list when (if) I get more money!! ;f

OX

4. BCarver

BCarver GT Sponsor
    Millennium Member CLM

I just completed another SMOOOOTH deal with another GT'er,
    bitterspleaf. A great communicator and does exactly what he says he will do.

Add BITTERSPLEAF to your list of honorable GT'ers to deal with here on Glocktalk.

5. Here is a one-up for Eddie C! I just purchased a nice holster from him and everything went exelent. I'm very happy with how this transaction has gone.

6. Eddie C.

Eddie C. Administrator
    Moderator CLM

I just completed the transaction with 92fs (Matt) and he's a great guy to do business with. Thanks Matt.

7. Just completed a most excellent transaction with Glocknbows. Good deal in the first place, + better than described,+ super fast shipping and really good communication. One of the best internet deals I’ve ever done. I’d deal again with him in a heartbeat.

8. Just completed a most excellent transaction with Glocknbows. Good deal in the first place, + better than described,+ super fast shipping and really good communication. One of the best internet deals I’ve ever done. I’d deal again with him in a heartbeat.

Thanks Ratspawn.

Ratspawn is a great Buyer. Very prompt payment, great communication, and a pleasure to do business with. I would highly recommend doing business with him.

9. I got a brand new ankle rig from the guy himself....Eddie C.

Thanks Eddie for a very smooth and fast transaction.

Highly recommended!!!

10. Eddie C.

Eddie C. Administrator
    Moderator CLM

Same here. riddler is a great guy to deal with. Hopefully we'll work another transaction in the near future. I'd do it in a flash. Thanks Paul. All my best, Eddie C.

11. Have had a great transaction with KenG30. The product was better then described. I feel like I should have paid him more. Hope to deal with him again.

12. 357S

357S Killng time agn

Good transaction with USMC03. Honest, and good communication.
    Also good deal with Ronaldo, good prices, honest descriptions.

13. Just finsihed a deal with Brian Suttle a.k.a. Meggacatz and wanted to say everything went great. Great guy to deal with and gave me a excellent deal on some G19 mags.

14. Razor

Millennium Member

I just completed a great deal with Pupp86. Great communication & quick shipping. Got exactly what I expected, plus a bit more. Don't know how it could of gone any smoother.
    Thanks Chuck!!!

Also a thanks to Eddie C. ;c
    Your praise of the 6906 in Pupp86's post prompted me to do some research on it. Turned out almost ALL of it was positive, so I figured I had to have it! Thanks!!!

15. Eddie C.

Eddie C. Administrator
    Moderator CLM

No problem Razor. Like I said, I had picked one up earlier, and for the money, you'd be hard pressed to do better. The hi-caps are still under $30.00 at CDNN. You get 13 shots in a great little gun, for the same money as a 5 shot J-Frame Snubby. Good luck with it and enjoy!;c

16. Brenden

Brenden Infidel

Just completed a deal with G-2..Stand up guy and communicated great..He even threw in an extra item....:)
    Thanks again....

17. Completed a transaction with dewingrm he's an excellent guy.

Great communication, fast shipping, excellent service, and the lower looks great.

Thank you dewingrm!

18. Thanks Ridge. Ridge is a great guy to deal with, fast payment and good communication. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with Ridge again. Hope you enjoy the lower!

19. Bought a set of Colt stocks from Eddie C. and the delivery was fast with the merchandise just as described.

Thanks Eddie.

20. Eddie C.

Eddie C. Administrator
    Moderator CLM

Thanks Sean. Anyone here having to deal with seanmac45, do so with no worries. Great guy to do business with. Eddie C.;f