Glock Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Recommended Seller's List ?

257K views 2K replies 1K participants last post by  ashecht 
#1 ·
I don't know if it would fly here but they have had a recommended sellers list over at ar15.com for some time now . It,s a list provided by members relating their experiences with others from whom they've made purchases over the inter net or in person. I for one find it very helpful and would have no problem giving credit to the people I've done business with through this web site providing they didn't object to their names being revealed. How about some feedback on this??;b

#52 ·
Will also add that jglock here in WA is another great GT member to deal with. Just purchased a Sig P228 from him and it was a great deal. :) Am very pleased and will do business again. Don't hesitate to deal with him folks. ;I

#54 ·
Originally posted by SoDFW Jason
No bad guys yet on GT for me(knock on wood)Good guys abound though!!

DELTA- has GIVEN me more stuff than I have purchased from him
ILOVGLOCKS- always gets the better end of the deal though;)
MICHIGUN- hooked me up very well
CHADINTEX- nice guy, good to deal with
WAXAHACHIE1- another nice guy, made me a good deal

Anyone else I forgot, please forgive me.
Add:

No Quarter

#55 ·
;2 Successful deals abound with the following users:

45BOY
asm1
ASPHALT MAN - two successful deals!
AZnine
BCarver - two successful deals!
CAAT2
helio
JJohnson
IDPA Sharpshooter
MAB32
mqwebnet
planewinch - two successful deals!
pops572
scooterbear
smoke
spd37
zamiel

If I missed someone, let me know and I will add you to the list.

Thanks guys "You Da Best in Da Biz!" ;f

#58 ·
I would just like to add to the list of upstanding trustworthy people to do business with. A gentleman on this board posting under the name of FREQUENCYDRIVE just sold me a NIB g21 for an ungodly price. the transaction was quick with excellent communication and I would like to thank him for this. Take care Craig

#61 ·
Positive feedback (will add to as memory and deals progress, email me if you should be on here. Thanks):

1. glockthirtysix
2. XDraw
3. Cheeks
4. timmayer
5. BLiTzNicK
6. simonp
7. chutestrate
8. timmayer (again)!
9. Gluck
10. RAZ (Glock parts)

#64 ·
I just finished a pistol trade with Ken Rainey.

Excellent Communication, and prompt shipping. The pistol was exactly as described.

A very good guy to deal with!

#65 ·
I did a recent transaction with Thorazine. The item was better than he described and it went very smoothly. Super guy to deal with. Eddie;f

#66 ·
Just wanted to let everyone know that I bought a part from anomad here on GT and the transaction went wonderfully. He kept up great communication and the item was shipped as agreed and was in great condition and everything went very fast. I will not hesitate to deal with him again in the future and I recommend him to everyone out there. Great guy and a pleasure to do business with. ;I

#72 ·
Just bought a 24C from Short Cut(Mike) last week, pistol is in immaculate shape, even surpasses Mike's description. Please don't hesitate to purchase anything from Mike in the future, he's an honest fella in every way. Add him to your positive sellers list. Thanks Mike.
Steve

#73 ·
Recently bought a S&W 5926 from Wireless(Troy), pistol is in super fine shape, hard to find this model these days especially in this great condition. I also bought some extra highcap mags from Troy is a seperate deal, mint shape. Please purchase with total confidence from Troy in the future, he's a totally honest fella. Also add him to your positive sellers list.
Thanks Troy.
Steve

#76 ·
Originally posted by bigdog9090
I have done business with www.dtdistributors.com and they are good people, that will help with a gun transfer in Texas. They do Glocks for free. Also they are a master distributors for almost every flashlight manufacturer. Check out their new LED stuff. AWESOME
Actually, you're the filthy criminal that owns that dump. The fact that you are a lying piece of trash has been proven here repeatedly.

Here's a few links showing how this crooked business operates.

http://glocktalk.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=95740

http://glocktalk.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=101400

http://glocktalk.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=101397

Avoid dtdistributors.com and policesupplyonline.com (same crooked business -- different site).

Every time these losers run a "sale" on their normally over-priced items, they pull this crap, just to remind us that they're lying crooks that should be run out of business.

Seriously, Bigdog, why don't you just kill yourself? If this is where you're peaking out in life, you might as well just give up and quit wasting oxygen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.