Glock Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Recommended Seller's List ?

257K views 2K replies 1K participants last post by  ashecht 
#1 ·
I don't know if it would fly here but they have had a recommended sellers list over at ar15.com for some time now . It,s a list provided by members relating their experiences with others from whom they've made purchases over the inter net or in person. I for one find it very helpful and would have no problem giving credit to the people I've done business with through this web site providing they didn't object to their names being revealed. How about some feedback on this??;b

#28 ·
Web pages like nextag.com give feed back on seller. Of course anyone can file a law suit but judges are being encouraged to assess attorneys' fees more and more against baseless law suits. Of course I understand one lady did lay down on a subway tract in NY intending to commit sucide perhaps and after being hit by the subway was able to convince a jury to give her $10 million. Common sense ain't common.

#36 ·
Just bought a 9mm barrel for my G22 from Grail. He responded immediately to emails. He got the barrel packaged and addressed as soon as we agreed on the deal and even went to the extra trouble of taking it to the post office the same afternoon he received my MO. Sent MO on Monday, got the barrel on Thursday. Wonderful person to do business with.

Beezer

#38 ·
I'd be surprised if these two names aren't already on here but the first is dwestfall. I bought a M3 off of Derek and got a great deal and got it pretty quick with a few extras. Good guy.

The second is Big Bad .45 Wolf. Jeff is awesome and really hooked me up w/ a Sidearmor holster. For what a normal holster goes for he threw in 4 extra attachments and then at the last minute also threw in a mag carrier! To top it all off it got here within 3 days. Two awesome individuals that I would not hesitate to trust.

*Edit: Had to change a name. Used Jeff's email ID instead of his GT ID.

#39 ·
I've got 2 more names to add to the list.

GlockRat (Chris) is one of the most honost people I've worked with on this forum. I got a VMII holster from him which ended up getting lost in the mail. We both did everything we could to find it for 2 weeks. Never showed up. I offered to split the cost with him so that neither one of us would be out too much. Next thing I knew he already sent me a refund for the full amount refusing my offer. Well I hope that it shows up so I can send his rightful money back to him. At the very least I can let you all know that his integrity is without doubt and solid as his word. Thanks again Chris, I hope it does show up.

Second is Cohiba (Kellet of Public Safety Equipment). Awesome prices on M3's/M6's and very quick and curtious service. Got my light quick and I'll be going back.

#40 ·
Bought a G30 from Realdiver7.

Great guy, VERY trustworthy and polite...great to deal with overall.

Bought a G27 from steelerfan. Again, very polite and a pleasure to do business with.

#46 ·
I just completed a trade with "specop". His rifle was received exactly as he described. The transaction was smooth and effortless.

Highly reccomended.

#47 ·
Just bought some crimson trace laser grips from Vader17. Quite possibly the best communicator and fastest delivery ever.

I was kept informed of my items status the whole time. Vader17 even followed some unusual shipping requests to letter without even asking...

Best deal I've ever had on the net. Thanks! SDnR ;)

#50 ·
Just wanted to say that I have had two wonderful deals with two great gentlemen here on GT.

reptiman - Made a trade with him and everything was very fast and just as described. He is a man true to his word and I have no problem dealing with him again in the future or recommending him to others. :)

buster12351 - Sold M6 to him. Very fast on making payment and was very satisfied with the M6 that I shipped him. He was a pleasure to do business with and wouldn't hesitate dealing with him again. :)

Talked with these two on the phone when making both deals and as I said, both deals were fast and smooth. :) ;I

#51 ·
No bad guys yet on GT for me(knock on wood)Good guys abound though!!

DELTA- has GIVEN me more stuff than I have purchased from him
ILOVGLOCKS- always gets the better end of the deal though;)
MICHIGUN- hooked me up very well
CHADINTEX- nice guy, good to deal with
WAXAHACHIE1- another nice guy, made me a good deal
CSAY- good man
Mattimal- good man
Grey Wolf- good man
Brent Smith(I forgot his username)- good man
Mark Waldon- good man
Jack Satterfield- good guy

Still no bad experiences from GT.

Anyone else I forgot, please forgive me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.