close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Recertification

Discussion in 'Carry Issues' started by Atomic Punk, Jan 27, 2012.

1. Atomic Punk

Atomic Punk
    Expand Collapse

finished the class's to renew my armed/unarmed security guard card yesterday. the range bit was easy, but i am not happy with my shooting. used to be better, also practiced more. had a membership at a range and shot once or twice a week. where i live now the local range does not offer membership and i cant afford to go as often as i would like.
    Now the odd part is the other two guys on the range with me barely ( eventually ) scored enough to pass. and had to re do a few times for firing outside the scoring area.

here's mine.
    [​IMG]

2. cabrego

cabrego
    Expand Collapse

At what distance?

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

3. ProtectedByGlock

ProtectedByGlock
    Expand Collapse

Does it matter? In an actual scenario you would not want 1 ragged hole, you want multiple entry/trauma wounds. I think the target looks good, hit an attacker like that and the fight is over:faint:

4. cabrego

cabrego
    Expand Collapse

Yes it does. Op said he was not happy with target so I would like more info.

I can think of several "actual scenarios" where you would want very accurate shots. How about competition shooting?! :)

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

5. Atomic Punk

Atomic Punk
    Expand Collapse

20 - 7 - 3 yards i think. strong side two hands. single handed left and right. around and over a barrel. and from the hip.

and as a friend of mine pointed out. the target is still dead. :D

#5 Atomic Punk, Jan 28, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2012