close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Recertification

Discussion in 'Carry Issues' started by Atomic Punk, Jan 27, 2012.

1. Atomic Punk

Atomic Punk

Mar 11, 2008
    finished the class's to renew my armed/unarmed security guard card yesterday. the range bit was easy, but i am not happy with my shooting. used to be better, also practiced more. had a membership at a range and shot once or twice a week. where i live now the local range does not offer membership and i cant afford to go as often as i would like.
    Now the odd part is the other two guys on the range with me barely ( eventually ) scored enough to pass. and had to re do a few times for firing outside the scoring area.

here's mine.
    [​IMG]

2. cabrego

cabrego

Dec 19, 2011
    McAllen,TX
    At what distance?

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

3. ProtectedByGlock

ProtectedByGlock

Oct 13, 2008
    PA
    Does it matter? In an actual scenario you would not want 1 ragged hole, you want multiple entry/trauma wounds. I think the target looks good, hit an attacker like that and the fight is over:faint:

4. cabrego

cabrego

Dec 19, 2011
    McAllen,TX
    Yes it does. Op said he was not happy with target so I would like more info.

I can think of several "actual scenarios" where you would want very accurate shots. How about competition shooting?! :)

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

5. Atomic Punk

Atomic Punk

Mar 11, 2008
    20 - 7 - 3 yards i think. strong side two hands. single handed left and right. around and over a barrel. and from the hip.

and as a friend of mine pointed out. the target is still dead. :D

Last edited: Jan 28, 2012