close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Recent move to NY

Discussion in 'The Kalashnikov Klub' started by iiibbb, Jan 20, 2013.

1. iiibbb

iiibbb

Jun 1, 2004
    Virginia
    I've never sold a gun before, but I have a 1993 Mak-90 that I will probably look to sell because I want to minimize my contact with state regulating authorities for a gun I really don't have a specific use for.

What kind of selling price can I expect for something in very good condition.

If I were to take it to a dealer and look to trade for it, what would be a reasonable exchange value do you think?

I have some separate 30-round magazines. Would you tend to try and sell them with, or without the gun?

2. Glockdude1

Glockdude1 Federal Member CLM

May 24, 2000
    Beaumont,Texas

3. buddah

buddah

Oct 3, 2004
    If its got a thumbhole stock and a regular crowned barrel, you can keep it in N.Y and not register it under the new draconian AWB law. You only have one "Evil" feature and thats the detachable mag. Bring a 10 round mag or 5 round mag and you can tell Gov. Cuomo to shove it. FYI-Ruger mini-14 and Mini-30 are still good to go in NYS. Only one evil feature.

4. CJStudent

CJStudent Fenced In

Nov 3, 2005
    KY
    Yep. To me! :mememe:

:supergrin:

Last edited: Jan 31, 2013
  5. Tippyman

Tippyman

Sep 12, 2010
  6. CnRnut

CnRnut

Sep 6, 2004
    The gun with a T-hole stock is a no-go with the new law.