close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Recent Build

Discussion in 'Black Rifle Forum' started by gsdrulz, Sep 15, 2012.

1. gsdrulz

gsdrulz

Feb 15, 2008
    South-central 907
    Started looking like this.
    [​IMG]

Finished looking like this
    [​IMG]

This is built for the little lady as she wanted it.
    Spikes stripped lower
    Palmetto State LPK
    MOE goodies in Fol
    Spikes LE upper

Now just waiting for the Aim Point PRO to show up. Although she wanted a EOTech XPS2 I was able talk her into the Aim Point.

2. mjkeat

mjkeat

Jun 17, 2009
    Midwest
    Decent assembly GSD. Good to see you're getting someone deeper into our great sport.

Nothing wrong w/ the XPS. I've been banging one around for a few years now w/o a problem.

3. gsdrulz

gsdrulz

Feb 15, 2008
    South-central 907
    Not saying there's any thing wrong with the XPS2 but the price difference between the XPS2 and PRO is a Stag/CMT LPK. Seeing how I'm trying to finish the 4 other stripped lower I have. I'll take the savings where I can as long as I don't hurt the quality of the finished gun.

Besides I can now have my LMT all to myself now that I built her gun. At least I think that is how its gonna work.

4. mjkeat

mjkeat

Jun 17, 2009
    Midwest
    Cool man. Just putting it out there. Aimpoint is my first choice 99% of the time. I just like the micro RDS.