close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Really Glad that I Joined..

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum' started by DocBob, Aug 20, 2012.

1. DocBob

DocBob

Mar 27, 2012
    Philippines
    Hi! I'm a surgeon and a gun enthusiast from the Philippines. I am in my 40's, married, with kids. I own a Glock G22 which I use for fun- and casual competitive shooting. For fun, I acquired a carbine conversion kit (Fab Defense's KPOS Gen2) which has given me loads of enjoyment. :supergrin:

The site has been an excellent read for me. Thanks!

2. Doc - Welcome! My wife and I returned to US last summer after spending 5 years in your fair country. Lots of really good memories. We lived ~20miles south of Manila. As of now am planning a return trip perhaps Jan 2013 mostly to continue with a project I worked with in Brooke's Point. Looking forward to that. I also spent a few days in St Lukes @ the Fort - not as memorable as the Palawan Project even though that is where it started.

Again, Welcome.

3. janice6

janice6 Silver Member

Apr 4, 2006
    minnesota
  4. jph02

jph02

Jun 10, 2012
    Michigan
  5. DocBob

DocBob

Mar 27, 2012
    Philippines
    Thank you, everyone!

WMO: I'm pleasantly surprised to learn this early that someone (YOU and probably some others also) from GT was, for some years, in the Philippines! I'm glad you enjoyed our fine country! :embarassed: Thanks for the welcome and the good words for my 'Pinas!

JPH: Thanks! BoyGarul is also a member of a local gun enthusiasts' forum here. :wavey: