close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Reality Check regarding delegates

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by RCP, Apr 27, 2012.

1. RCP

RCP

Jul 2, 2007
    Celina, TX
    Y'all need to watch this.:whistling:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pxTkS24gXQ"]Reality Check: The Truth About Delegate Numbers In Iowa and Minnesota - YouTube[/ame]

2. G29Reload

G29Reload Tread Lightly

Sep 28, 2009
    Not really. It was a clear waste of bandwidth after the first couple of minutes.

Ron Paul will not be selected and he will never be President of the US.

No matter how many temper tantrums his followers have.

At some point, someone will have to explain the point of all these shenanigans, since he has less than 10% of the delegates and likely will never be on the first ballot.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2012

3. Cavalry Doc

Cavalry Doc MAJ (USA Ret.)

Feb 22, 2005
    Republic of Texas
    [​IMG]

There will be surprises. The question is who will be surprised.

I'll tell you next February.

[​IMG]

4. RCP

RCP

Jul 2, 2007
    Celina, TX
    Ok but don't accuse me or any other Paul supporters of being ignorant of the facts if you can't even bother to take the time to watch whats really happening out there.

5. walt cowan

walt cowan

Feb 18, 2005
    Absurdistan
    rcp, they have openly refuse to face the facts of election fraud, media bought and paid for and being force to except rino think. as long as they think mitts their guy, they'll all act like abused women..."but i love him! i can change him into who i want him to be...i refuse to let my eyes see the rino lipstick on his collar...and the worst, "we always got 2016"

6. JBnTX

JBnTX Texas

Aug 28, 2008
    Texas
    Ron Paul is nothing but a distraction from this point on.

He will never be president and he should endorse Romney and drop out of the race. That would be the decent and noble thing to do.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2012
  7. And yet here you are, trolling another Ron Paul thread.

8. G-19

G-19

Jul 1, 2004
    And yet here you are posting on a another useless Ron Paul thread.

9. Ruble Noon

Ruble Noon "Cracker"

Feb 18, 2009
    The decent and noble thing to do would be Romney admitting that he is a progressive POS, dropping out and endorsing Paul.

10. I don't expect you to understand the irony of guys like you and JB spending their time posting here telling everyone how irrelevant Ron Paul is.

You're the guy who thinks productive private sector employment is no different than sucking off the taxpayer's teat. Still can't get over that one.

11. RCP

RCP

Jul 2, 2007
    Celina, TX
    If the GOP had the Dems on record doing what the people above were doing in order to try and silence their opposition most the posters here , Fox News, Sean Hannity, and Mark Levin would be all over it. Apparently with the GOP doing it to Ron Paul though it's another case of "it's ok when our guy does it".:upeyes:

12. RC-RAMIE

RC-RAMIE

Mar 8, 2010
    Ron Paul has said in a couple of interviews unless Mitt changes his views in a lot of issues he can not support him. He also admits that if Mitt didn't change his views an RP endorsement along would not get his supporters votes would it just cost RP credibility with his supports. So what good would it do JB?

13. JBnTX

JBnTX Texas

Aug 28, 2008
    Texas

That's the big fear in the republican party leadership.
    They don't like Ron Paul and he doesn't like them.

Chances are Ron Paul will never endorse Romney.
    Where will this leave the Ron Paul supporters?

14. JBnTX

JBnTX Texas

Aug 28, 2008
    Texas

Well why don't you tell us how Ron Paul is relevant to this presidential election?

What has he accomplished so far?
    What do you think he'll accomplish between now and November?

15. He opened the minds of millions of Americans. Hopefully, those like you will understand someday.

16. JBnTX

JBnTX Texas

Aug 28, 2008
    Texas

Too bad none of those millions voted for him.:rofl:

Maybe they saw the truth about libertarians when he opened
    their minds?

17. RCP

RCP

Jul 2, 2007
    Celina, TX
    Did you watch the video?

18. You're obsessed with him, although I don't know if that qualifies as an accomplishment.

He will most certainly have influence at the convention, with a prime time speaking slot pretty likely. He could become even more relevant if he ran third-party, which he most likely won't do. Apparently, if his supporters don't go for Romney it will cost the Republicans the election-or so I've heard on here numerous times. I'd say he's pretty relevant.

19. Ruble Noon

Ruble Noon "Cracker"

Feb 18, 2009
    What is the truth about libertarians JB? That they are more conservative than the republicans?