close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Real-life Dillon No-B.S. Warranty write-up (before and after)

Discussion in 'Reloading' started by UltimateReloader, Jul 6, 2011.

1. IndyGunFreak

IndyGunFreak

Jan 26, 2001
    Indiana
    I made a minor modification... Wonder what he is watching?... :rofl:

Sorry for thread derailment... :)

2. ustate

ustate NRA Member

Dec 25, 2006
    Utah
    I bought my 550 off a coworker several years ago and it had been sitting in his garage for a few years. I cleaned it up best I could but it needed a deep cleaning, sent it into Dillon (they knew I wasn't the original owner) and it came back super clean and slicked up. It had been sent wrapped in bubble wrap at the UPS Store and like your buddy mine came back in a factory box and packing.

3. bush pilot

bush pilot

Jan 29, 2004
    northwest
    What's the big deal about the Dillon warranty? It's getting old. I know for a fact that if you return a Load Master to Lee they will repair/replace the unit for a fee equal to buying a new unit.

4. IndyGunFreak

IndyGunFreak

Jan 26, 2001
    Indiana
    OK, and?

If you call Dillon after owning your press for 10yrs, and a part is broken... You know what the reply is? "We'll get that in the mail for you"... This just simply is not the case w/ Lee Equipment.

5. bush pilot

bush pilot

Jan 29, 2004
    northwest
    I'm well aware of the Dillon warranty, I have 7 Square Deals, 2 550s and a 1050. My post was a joke, reread the second line and think it over.

6. Bello

Bello America/Italia

Sep 24, 2008
    East Coast

Lol just had my baby son 2 months ago it takes a lot away from my computer life. i pop on every now and then to laugh or what not