close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Reagan Warned Us About Obama

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by ERASER, Oct 31, 2012.

1. ERASER

ERASER Nyuk,Nyuk,Nyuk!

Jan 23, 2000
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3hY1eagq88&feature=related"]Reagan Warned Us About Obama - YouTube[/ame]

2. JFrame

JFrame

May 29, 2001
    Mid-Atlantic, US of A
    GREAT video -- thanks for sharing, Eraser!

I've forwarded it on to my contact list... [​IMG]

3. G29Reload

G29Reload Tread Lightly

Sep 28, 2009
    Wise man. We're never more than one generation away from losing our freedom.

4. countrygun

countrygun

Mar 9, 2012
    We may well be one ELECTION from it

5. B_RAD

B_RAD

Jan 2, 2008
    NW AR
    I'm sorry but this video doesn't make any sense. Before you start flaming, I like Reagan. I think he was a great POTUS! The clips added after Reagan says something don't pertain to what he's saying. They seem like random clips. Maybe it's just me?:dunno:

6. janice6

janice6 Silver Member

Apr 4, 2006
    minnesota
    Preaching to the choir. The left will not listen.

7. countrygun

countrygun

Mar 9, 2012
    Funny, while I liked Reagan was a good President and better than most in my lifetime I am not the greatest fanboy, yet I can see that his words were based on some very basic principles and the film clips serve to reenforce the differences between the priciples of a Reagan and an Obama.

8. juggy4711

juggy4711 Nimrod Son

Sep 20, 2006
    Galveston County, TX
    Unfortunately it makes sense to me. The question to ask one's self is what did Reagan do to prevent any of the things he warned against from getting worse? Great Communicator and unfortunately also a great let down.

9. nursetim

nursetim

Mar 1, 2006
    liberalville N. M.
    Wow, really well edited, dare I say masterful, yes I shall. Thanks for posting this.

10. B_RAD

B_RAD

Jan 2, 2008
    NW AR
    I watched it again. I think some of the first clips may have made a parallel between the two but some of the other clips weren't obvious enough.

11. JFrame

JFrame

May 29, 2001
    Mid-Atlantic, US of A
    Some of the comparative clips were a direct correlation, and some of the others were presented as irony -- I think that might be part of the disconnect you experienced.

12. hogfish

hogfish Señor Member

Aug 4, 2005
    fl
    If we didn't have the 1 (one) party 'system', we could have had (maybe?) a few presidents from an alternative party (call them republicans), and things might be different.
    Let's invent an alternative party. Maybe we can convince people to take their blinds off. We could call it The Republican Party. I bet it could be a Good Ol' Party. Yes, sir!

:yawn:

13. nursetim

nursetim

Mar 1, 2006
    liberalville N. M.
    I'm pretty dense and it was obvious enough for me to get.:whistling: maybe not for a progressive though.

14. dukeblue91

dukeblue91

Sep 6, 2012
    Raleigh, NC
    I can't for the live of me not think of anything he did to be a letdown when balanced with his accomplishments.

The clip was great and really should serve as a reminder to us all.
    I wish we could find another president like we had in Ronald Reagan.

15. Jay9928

Jay9928 BUBBA ARMY

Jan 19, 2009
    Phoenix, Az.
    Great video!! I remember his funeral progression televised. Tears were flowing from my eyes. Great man. Thanks. For posting. Going to save this.