close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

rcbc cabuyao holdup

Discussion in 'Band of Glockers' started by choi_tan2000, May 16, 2008.

1. choi_tan2000

choi_tan2000 BoG # 55555

Mar 14, 2006
    pasig
    Eight killed, one hurt in Cabuyao bank raid
    Eight bank employees were killed and another one was in critical condition in a bank robbery in Cabuyao, Laguna Friday.

Chief Superintendent Ricardo Padilla, Calabarzon police director, said the initial theory of the investigators was that the robbers were already inside the Rizal Commercial Banking Corporation branch at the Science Park, when the employees reported for work Friday morning.

Padilla said the robbers shot the employees to the head, which gave police investigators suspicions that the victims knew the assailants.

“Kilala nila ang mga magnanakaw that’s why there were all killed. They were shot in the head,” Padilla told ANC television.

Police have yet to identify the victims.

The bodies of the seven victims, including the bank manager, were discovered inside the building while the body of a security guard was found outside, Padilla said.

Another employee, who was also shot to the head, was in critical condition.

Padilla suspects that the crime took place before 9 a.m. He said RCBC clients were the ones who discovered the crime.

Police are hunting down two of the bank's security guards. Padilla said one of the security guards reports in the morning shift while the other in the evening shift.

Padilla has also created a task force to go after the perpetrators.

“I already created [a] task force to deal with this heinous crime. I’m not going to stop unless this case is solved. Hindi na gawa ng tao ito, gawa na ito ng hayop,” he said.

EVERYBODY WAS SHOT IN THE "HEAD" SOUND EXECUTION TO ME

2. horge

horge -=-=-=-=- Lifetime Member

Jan 22, 2004
    almost home
    What is this world coming to??
    The animals that commited those murders need to be caught and killed.

3. choi_tan2000

choi_tan2000 BoG # 55555

Mar 14, 2006
    pasig
    you're right sir horge

for me, just me, they should be hunted like animals. in my opinion the bud guys try to ope the vault at night but they cant so they wait till employees come and let them open the vault, when the manager / cashier refused ?
    they threaten them to kill other employee one by one... these people where executed at point blanck in the head.. no mercy people. kainis walang nakahalata agad..

my friends from laguna PPO is no conducting a follow on this case i hope they can get this people and make liable on what they did.

god bless the victims and their families

4. atmarcella

atmarcella

Aug 27, 2004
    overwatch....
    grabe. grabe talaga.

the world is generally ok H. this country ain't.

5. batangueno

batangueno Shock Resist

Oct 1, 2002
    California
    Prayers for the victims. Slow and painful death for the murderers. :steamed:

6. Clusterbomb

Clusterbomb

Jan 22, 2008
    Sick! Defintely not a typical grab-the-money-and-run bank heist. God help those perps if the authorities or the vengeful relatives of those victims ever find them!

7. edtf

edtf

Oct 10, 2007
    QC
    DAMN!!! Aholes!!! But please don't call them animals - you guys are insulting the animals (well just being a smart aleck :) ) May they rot in hell after their slow and painful death :steamed:

8. brawnless

brawnless Junior Member

Dec 5, 2004
    Asia
  9. Poodle

Poodle

Jul 4, 2006
    Talagang uso na pinapatay pag holdap. Kawawa naman victims and their families. Kayang pumatay ng 8 tao nang ganun na lang.

10. nelany

nelany

Nov 25, 2006
    Phil
    The order from PNP should be shoot to kill. If they surrender also kill! para hindi pamarisan!:steamed:

11. ahtsay

ahtsay

Jan 16, 2006
    Am I the only one that noticed that the bad guys are becoming bolder and more violent? They tend to shoot first then take your money...or in this case, kill everyone they see. :shakehead:

Prayers for the victims...

12. saki1611

saki1611 BOG's #1611

Sep 16, 2006
    Philippines
    just my personal opinion, it's more like a vendetta than a robbery, or both. whatever the real motive, they should be burned not to death only skin deep and keep them alive, bath with alcohol and let them roll in a pool of rock salt. then put them in jail without any medication nor treatment.:burn::burn::burn:

13. crazy_hans

crazy_hans

Apr 21, 2007
    Caloocan City

sir clarence ganyan na talaga ngayon my brother is a doctor who treated a lot of stab victims several nights ago, according to him they were stabbed by hold up gang members at Lawton, Manila at around 11pm, no one fought but the robbers decided to stab all the passengers first before mugging them. one of the victims decided to jump and lost her two front teeth in the process and broke her chin as well. anyway why are we surprised? no one really gets punished in the phils nowadays imagine even when the crime rate was soaring high stupid legislators suspended the death penalty, made minors virtually untouchable even when they commit crimes and pardon here and there. only the th phils talaga.tsktsktsk:steamed:

14. akula

akula BizDuc NM Millennium Member

Oct 11, 1999
    Diri, Diha, Didto
    Where are those streets marchers?! These is insanely inhuman! Beyond Human Rights Violation!!!

15. brawnless

brawnless Junior Member

Dec 5, 2004
    Asia
    may statement pa si pacheco regarding this incident. gunban as usual. :upeyes:

16. ans3288

ans3288

Nov 29, 2004
    i think new modus operandi is shoot first then grab the loot...

uso maholdup are people carrying cash for a living, byaheros of palay,
    baboy, bakal, etc. i heard one story, they held up a PIG van and fired
    a shot to the roof of the truck to stop it, bec. the driver was not carrying
    cash, he pointed to the trailing vehicle as "the boss who was carrying the money"
    they left the truck and proceeded to the jeep at the back, without a word
    the robbers opened fire on the jeep and killed the driver. the sad thing was
    that the jeep behind WAS IN NO WAY RELATED TO THE TRUCK and the
    truck just pointed to that jeep to make an escape. poor guy.

kaya ingat ingat lang dyan...

17. bikethief

bikethief itchy trigger

I just woke up and saw this headline on the PDI. I can't imagine being submissive when faced with certain death. Do you guys think any of them tried to fight? If the perps wanted to keep their identities hidden, why not use masks? Was it easier to just eliminate all witnesses? Or was it just more FUN? These people are not only criminals, they are sickos with no conscience. May their souls rot in hell and hope one of my own bullets brings them there.

Oh, and yeah. Nandy Pacheco is an idiot.

18. dinggaling

dinggaling APO Traveler

Jul 4, 2004
    Rainbow Clubhouse
    band of glockers, unite! sarap mag form ng posse and hunt them down! :steamed:

19. atmarcella

atmarcella

Aug 27, 2004
    overwatch....
    summary execution ang nangyari. i watch a lot of FBI files every PM. kahit sa ibang bansa meron mga bangko ninanakawan pero yung papatayin lahat sa loob. grabe. dito palang ako naka encounter ng ganyan. yung north hollywood shootout lumaban sila face to face. meron isang incident dun i forgot where it happened pero pagpasok ng perps basta nalang pinutokan ang teller but the FBI caught the perps and isang tao lang yun dito syam. grabe.