Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Forum at

Why should YOU join our forums?

• Connect with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Read up on the latest product reviews
  • Make new friends to go shooting with!
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

Glock Talk is the #1 site to discuss the world’s most popular pistol, chat about firearms, accessories and more.

Ranges around Seymour Johnson AFB or Goldsboro area?

Discussion in 'Carolina Glockers' started by USMC03Grunt, Apr 25, 2007.

1. There's a chance the wife and I will be transfering to Seymour Johnson AFB. Anybody know what shooting ranges are around the area? Thanks
  2. jcshelto

May 10, 2005

Actually, there is a range less than ten minutes from SJ AFB. It is called "Eastern N.C. Shooter's Club." It is a pretty nice outdoor range, and they are adding a lot of new stuff. I try and go a couple times a month.

3. point4zero

point4zero Member

Aug 14, 2005

It would probably take you less than 5 minutes to get there from SJAFB. You would even get a military discount on top of their already great prices.
  4. Glockster35

Glockster35 Silvrst8hlstr

Jun 20, 2001
    Dayton, NV
    The webiste doesn't mention prices, any idea what the breakdow is? I am military if that helps!
  5. point4zero

point4zero Member

Aug 14, 2005
    I won't try to quote the exact prices because I may get them wrong, but use the contact info on the site and call Ken. He's a really nice guy. I assure you, the prices are awesome!!! For example, most ranges have an hourly fee of about $10/hr. I think Ken has a monthly plan of $25 per month. Again, don't quote me on that.

I plan on being out there later today.
  6. leper65

leper65 Gun Nut

May 1, 2004
    Kenly, NC
    I paid $100 back in January to renew, and that was with me being retired AF. I believe that was going up slightly. To keep the prices down he requires you buy ammo from him (handgun only I think) and his prices are good on it. Some of it is cheaper than Walmart, some a hair more. If you load/reload your own, I believe it's an additional $75 a year.

Ken is a great guy as are all the guys that work there. I don't get there enough!