close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Ranges around Charlotte area

Discussion in 'Carolina Glockers' started by Scanner85, Mar 31, 2008.

1. Scanner85

Scanner85

Apr 19, 2006
    Charlotte, NC
    I'm looking for a good place to shoot in the Charlotte area. The only place I know of is Firepower off Industrial near Monroe Rd and Hwy 51, but their range kind of sucks. The wire the target hangs on is too loose and dips down in the middle so I feel like I'm shooting at the ground. I used to go to Handgunners in Burlington when I lived in Chapel Hill and their range was much nicer.
    I saw the Charlotte Rifle and Pistol Club, but I'm not looking to join a club.
    Any info will be appreciated. Thanks.

2. RoyRNC

RoyRNC

Mar 29, 2006
    Charlotte, NC
    The only other options here around the Charlotte area are Shooters Express in Belmont, NC (between the Charlotte Airport and Gastonia). They have a better range but they are crowded and expect long lines on weekends. Firepower has another range down Independace Boulevard close to Monroe, NC. This range is much nicer and bigger and tends to be less crowded.

These are the only three I know about other than Charlotte Rifle and Pistol Club. The CRPC is a nice range, but unless you know a member you are not getting in.

3. Zulu Alpha

Zulu Alpha Abyss Dweller

Dec 26, 2004
    Waters of Oblivion
    Supposed to be one opening in Lincolnton soon... No further details as of yet though:upeyes:

4. cheaptrick

cheaptrick

Feb 13, 2005
    North Carolina
    Oh really?!?!?!
    Indoor or outdoor range?

5. Zulu Alpha

Zulu Alpha Abyss Dweller

Dec 26, 2004
    Waters of Oblivion
    Indoor... supposed to be near the Lincoln House in a bowling alley... dunno when it is gonna open or even the status...