close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Dismiss Notice

You are browsing the classified section of GlockTalk.com, by doing so you agree to follow the terms of service.

http://www.glocktalk.com/pages/classifieds-tos/

Randall Model 12-11 and Randall Model 15 CDT

Discussion in 'Edged Weapons & Related Items' started by glocknewbie2, Jul 8, 2014.

1. I'm putting up for sale 2 Randall's:

Model 12-11 Smithsonian Bowie, 11 inch carbon blade, brass lugged hilt, brass collar, Ivory Handle, has a couple of cracks and Brass Flanged butt cap. It also will come with paperwork showing it was ordered in 1965 and delivered in 1966 by an Army MP and was carried while he was stationed in Vietnam, I do have the supporting paperwork and it will be included. TRADED

I'm adding a Randall model 1-7 with a stainless steel blade and cocobolo wood handle, brass hilt, black & brass spacers, commando shaped handle, brass butt cap with thong hole and black model C sheath. Knife is in new condition, blade never inserted into sheath, sheath not carried. Knife is from the early 2000's. Asking SOLD, includes free shipping - CONUS only, Alaska, Hawaii shipped at actual charges.

Thanks for looking,
    Dan in Sillycon Valley, KA

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 24, 2016

2. BTTT

Knives sold or traded, no longer available.

Thanks for looking,

Dan

3. BTTT

Thanks for looking,

Dan in Sillycon Valley, KA

4. PhotoFeller

PhotoFeller

Nov 18, 2010
    SW Florida
    Your Randall #1 is a handsome knife, indeed. The #1 has a great history of service by our combat troops in Viet Nam. I understand Randall has a waiting period of about three years for new orders. Hope you find a good home for this one.

5. Thank you for the complement on the model 1-7. I've recently been notified by a knowledgeable person and told the wood is Cocobolo, so I have changed my description of the handle in the ad. Also, the wait times have come down a bit, but are still running about 5 years from order to completion.

Dan

6. BTTT

Thanks for looking,

Dan

7. Randall model 1-7 is now SOLD.

Thanks for looking,

Dan

Last edited: Nov 25, 2014
  8. BTTT

Thanks for looking,

Dan