close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Raleigh NC Gun Show Primer/Powder Availability?

Discussion in 'Carolina Glockers' started by glock30sfuser, Apr 25, 2009.

1. glock30sfuser

glock30sfuser

Jan 6, 2009
    I was wondering if I am the first person in this show next saturday what do yall think the chances of me picking up any small/large pistol primers or small rifle primer will be? I have never been to the dixie show and have no idea how plentiful reloading supplies are there. Thanks for all of your help

2. BadAndy

BadAndy

Oct 2, 2004
    Irmo, SC
    I bet you'll find some even if you aren't first in the door...they'll be way over priced though.

3. glock30sfuser

glock30sfuser

Jan 6, 2009
    I hear ya I got there about 7:30 in line and ran to the back to the ammo reloading. Did find a 8lb jug of Hodgon H 335 for 155 which wasnt bad but the man behind the counter said he bought his primers off gunbroker.com so I didnt even bother asking for prices

4. GMT

GMT GMT224

Jan 16, 2002
    Eastern nc
    Hey Perry's in Zebulon had Federal large pistol primers for $37.00 a thousand last week.

5. RUReady

RUReady

Jun 21, 2006
    Raleigh,NC
    37 a K?? Wow..what a deal. We all ought to remember these "friends" when things calm down and never spend a cent with them again.

6. GMT

GMT GMT224

Jan 16, 2002
    Eastern nc
    Yep. I just don't see prices going down again.

7. BadAndy

BadAndy

Oct 2, 2004
    Irmo, SC
    As much as that price sucks, if someone was able to get a few thousand primers online, the added cost for shipping and hazmat would add a bit to the price.

I placed an order with Cabelas a little while ago for 3k large pistol primers....$29 a box plus $13 for shipping and $20 hazmat fee. It was nice being able to pick up as many primers as I needed from Sportsmans Warehouse for $27 a box and only pay tax.