close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Raised Today

Discussion in 'Freemason's Lodge' started by jetboatdriver, Aug 11, 2007.

1. jetboatdriver

jetboatdriver CLM

Nov 11, 2005
    TEXAS
    What a fantastic day!!

Started at 0630 at the lodge, finished up with lunch and left about 1:30P. There were 5 of us raised today. I got to participate in one of the others.

It is awesome!!

Just had to tell someone, it is strange that I cannot explain it enough for the wife to understand how big a deal I think it is.

Just a great day!

2. jetboatdriver

jetboatdriver CLM

Nov 11, 2005
    TEXAS
    Thanks Animal, I appreciate your support and kind words as I started this journey along with those of jrr6602 as well.

3. mmsig229

mmsig229

Jan 26, 2003
    Ohio
    Welcome brother to the greatest fraternity in the world!!!!!!!

4. ArodJohns

ArodJohns

Aug 2, 2007
    That was a nasty goat wasn't it? Man alive! I've still got scars on my legs from him! And getting him up those stairs, buddy I didn't think I'd make it out alive! :rofl: :animlol:

On a serious note:

Welcome! We're glad to have you. If you're ever in North-West Ohio and want to stop in by all means do so. We've got more empty chairs than we know what to do with!

5. myg30

myg30

Jul 6, 2007
    Nash,TN.
    Congrads Brother. Glad u had a wonderful journey. Seeing one after being raised was the best. Made it more understanding fer me.
    Welcome.