Railed forend for my 870

Discussion in 'Tactical Shotguns' started by .50 cal, Dec 8, 2012.

1. Hello, I'm looking for a forend for my 870, the goal is to mount an Inforce WML at the 3 o'clock position, I want to access the light while my hand is on the forend and I am not looking for a rail/mag clamp attachment, I have found some forends with the rail attachment to high up on the front of the forend, does anyone have any experience with the ergo tri rail from Falcon? I think it might be a good option, what are your thoughts on a Magpul AFG mounted on the 6 o'clock rail? thank you

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    Suggest Metal Railed forend The Kalashnikov Klub Jan 18, 2010
    Sig P226 Nonrailed with extras Firearms Listings Jul 28, 2014
    I just got railed! 1911 Forums Jan 19, 2013
    Smith & Wesson E Series Railed 1911 Review 1911 Forums Aug 13, 2012
    A railed 1911 where there was no rail. 1911 Forums Jun 5, 2012

3. I'm a fan of the Magpul forend. I don't use an AFG on mine because of the built in handstop but others use it an like it. As long as you're not putting a VFG on there it won't hurt anything....
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DS9-LDT8clU"]Magpul 870 SGA FDE Stock & Forend Review (HD) - YouTube[/ame]

#2 plouffedaddy, Dec 8, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2012
  4. ^^^^^^

Thanks, good option I considered, I didn't like how slick it felt initially in my hands, maybe a rail attachment on the opposite side of the light could solve that

5. MfWiC

MfWiC MfWiC

I use to have the Surefire M69 forend on my 12" Wilson Combat 870 but went back to the stock forend.
    Been thinking of looking into a Eotech forend or a Surefire model.

6. It's a tad heavy but I like my surefire!

[​IMG]

7. MfWiC

MfWiC MfWiC

I've been looking at the Surefire 318 for my Wilson Combat 870 12".

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire