close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

R. Lee Ermey Coin 2008

Discussion in 'Glock Collector's Club' started by mm6mm6, Nov 18, 2008.

1. mm6mm6

mm6mm6

Jul 26, 2008
    I was at the IACP Conference in San Diego a week ago. I made sure I was first in line for an autograph, a picture, and a thirty second conversation with R. Lee Ermey at the Glock booth.

[​IMG]

As always, he was great! But when we shook hands, he palmed me what felt like a coin and said, "This is for you. Keep it quiet, we don't give these out to everybody."

On one side is the classic Glock Perfection Safe-Action Pistols logo.

[​IMG]

The Glock booth had the usual pens, patches, and Model 17 plastic keychains. But I watched later in the day and the next day and, sure enough, R. Lee Ermey was not handing out the coins to anyone who just stood in line for his autographed 8X10....

This coin is really thick (about 1/4") and around 1 3/4" in diameter. I don't know if it's pewter, but the high relief is really classy.

I'm very happy to have been handed this collectible coin by R. Lee Ermey himself.

[​IMG]

I'll treasure it for a long time to come!

-Steve

2. SCC

SCC Member Me

Jun 10, 2007
    kennesaw GA.
    I DON'T HAVE THAT ONE YET !!!!!! but i have the one on the left and he is a good guy to meet :wavey: