close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Qur’an burning pastor denied entry into Canada

Discussion in 'Civil Liberties Issues' started by 4Rules, Oct 12, 2012.

1. 4Rules

4Rules

Mar 11, 2012
    TORONTO — An anti-Muslim American pastor who earned an international reputation after burning copies of the Islamic holy text has been denied entry into Canada hours before he was to speak at a free speech rally in Toronto, organizers said Thursday...
    The Canada Border Services Agency declined to discuss Jones’ case, saying it was against their policy to share details of any individual efforts to enter the country.
    http://thechronicleherald.ca/canada/146841-qur-an-burning-pastor-denied-entry-into-canada

2. Booker

Booker

May 10, 2006
    Prison
    Some people and some Governments fear free speech!

3. Angry Fist

Angry Fist The Original® Lifetime Member

Dec 30, 2009
    Hellbilly Hill
  4. Brucev

Brucev

Jul 19, 2009
    Can't think of anything in canada that would merit a trip north. As to free speech, canada is about like old england... speech is not free.

5. Drilled

Drilled

Dec 2, 2006
    Detroit
    Canada sucks! I live right across the river. My relatives moved out of there in the 1800's.

They ship all their garbage over here and we are stupid enough to take it.

6. CanMan

CanMan Silver Member

Jun 15, 2012
    in flagrante
    He'd better watch out, he'd better not lie, better not spout, I'm tellin' you why: The Taliban will want him to fry!

Canada, ey.