close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Quick, Hit this poll.....needs some help

Discussion in 'Indiana Glockers' started by IPDBrad, Feb 19, 2007.

1. MakeMineaP99

MakeMineaP99 Got SIG?

Apr 11, 2002
    N. IN
    86% yes vs. 14% no. Maybe this should go to GNG?

2. toots shor

toots shor Amagi

Jan 27, 2006
  3. KSFreeman

KSFreeman Broken Member

Jul 10, 2001
    Lafayette, Indiana
    I like how the deliberately misconstrued the question. As if gun shows are conducted is some sort of bubble where state and federal laws do not apply.

Filthy liars!

4. TLHelmer

TLHelmer Millennium Member

Sep 4, 1999
    Newburgh, In. U.S.
    Good point KSF! Background checks are already performed if you buy from a dealer. If you buy from an individual at a gunshow there is no background check just like if you purchased it from him at his residence or on the street. It is winning because the people who read it go yah that is a good idea not realizing it is already required.

5. aerod1

aerod1 NRA Life Member

Apr 2, 2006
    Garland, Texas
  6. epsylum

epsylum Boolit Hoze

Sep 4, 2004
    Racing Capital, USA
    Exactly.

I voted no because I know what they REALLY mean (background checks on all gun purchases, even private sales).

Someone needs to let sjstill know that he really didn't spend a whole weekend on the phone doing background checks during the last gun show. It was all a dream I guess (I think "nightmare" would be more appropriate ;) ).

7. sjstill

sjstill Guest

Last 1500, I talked to the FBI NICS almost 200 times over the 3 day period. Sure as heck wasn't trading recipes.....

8. D25

D25 The Quick

Jan 26, 2003
    Hit it.

74-26.

9. That's why I posted the thread. That and the fact that the question is poorly worded and misleads the public.

10. G-niner

G-niner

Feb 10, 2005
    OK, So I'm ignorant. How exactly do I get to this poll question?

11. R. Emmelman

R. Emmelman Tired Member

I don't think you can now. It was on the main web site page but there is another poll there now. I don't know if they move the polls to another area after so long or not.