close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

questions for 20L

Discussion in 'The 10 Ring' started by Smokecloud, Nov 5, 2011.

1. Smokecloud

Smokecloud

May 13, 2004
    Central Oregon
    Ok, I keep trying to forget that these things are out there, but its not working. Does anyone have one with a Caspian slide? I really like Caspians work and their standard serrations are perfect in my opinion. 2nd, has anyone ran a stock Glock 6" barrel in one of the aftermarket longslides? 3rd, who makes the slides for LoneWolf. 4th, does anyone have a reliable source for a G20 frame (Glock) without the uppers? Seems cheaper to build one of these monsters If I didnt have to throw half of it away to start with.

My Dream G20L would be Caspian Frame, Bar-Sto or KKM barrel, or possibly a 6" glock barrel. Probably a set of Dawson adj sights (fiber Optic front) and NP3 finish on the upper parts.

2. Meathead9

Meathead9

Aug 23, 2009
    The PRK
    1. I've seen Caspian slides for the small frame Glocks, but I have never seen a G20 Longslide from them. I'm sure for the right price they'd make it for you though. The serrations are the only thing I don't really care for on my G20LS, I'd like it if it just had serrations like the factory Glock slides (no FCS).

2. I know of a couple guys that are running Glock Hunting barrels in their G20L's. A fellow 10 Ringer "21Carrier" has one on the way, I'd stay tuned for his posts. He will be a great source of info for you.

3. LWD will not disclose where the slides/barrels are made, let alone who makes them. A number of people have asked, and LWD will neither confirm or deny whether or not they are made in the USA.

4. Glockmeister and a GT member in the classifieds are both currently selling G20/21 frames for $225 shipped. They were $375 earlier this year from Glockmeister, so jump on one if they're still in stock.

I hope this helps...

3. Smokecloud

Smokecloud

May 13, 2004
    Central Oregon
    Thanks for the reply. I may email Caspian and see what kind of price they shoot me. Their machining is top notch. Not knocking LoneWolf, I have not looked at any of their products in years, but seems like middle of the road, where price is a huge concern, they will win out. Im looking at plated or jacketed for 10mm, so factory barrel shouldnt be a problem. I will check the frames out, thanks for the advice.