Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Forum at

Why should YOU join our forums?

• Connect with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Read up on the latest product reviews
  • Make new friends to go shooting with!
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

Glock Talk is the #1 site to discuss the world’s most popular pistol, chat about firearms, accessories and more.

Question on designing a website...need help!

Discussion in 'Tech Talk' started by Big Dog Dad, Jan 1, 2009.

1. Big Dog Dad

Big Dog Dad

Jun 4, 2000
    S.W. Pa
    I have built a basic, and I do mean basic website for our department on an internal network where I work. I was recently browsing the web and came upon website (after drinking their beer) and all I can say is WOW, I mean WOW, or did I mention WOW. I'd like to have a go at something like that for our internal website and I have a little, I do mean little, javascript, and flashpoint experience, but obviously nothing to rival bluemoon's designers ability. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated. I took a look at "source" and got what I could off of that, but I really need help or pointed in the right direction. Take a look. If nothing else, try their beer. I bought a sampler case for the holidays and I have to say it is good beer. Have a great new year and let me know if you have any ideas for the website.
  2. Joshua1432

Joshua1432 Yeah Im Only 14

Oct 8, 2008
    NSW, Australia

3. Ranger375

May 15, 2008
    That site is done in Flash -- something that can be learned but a site at that level -- well -- would take a while.

That site looks interesting for what you are looking for.