Question on 45 GAP ammo. . .

Discussion in 'The Bull Dawgs Club' started by xgame2k, May 20, 2012.

1. SGT45

Silver Member

Yup, Hell of a round and pistol!!! We like ours and the 200 grn. GD's.

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. fasteddie565

fasteddie565 Combat Diver

How many stories like this do you hear about the 40 S&W??? :dunno:

3. Gappy

I'm guessing I could find a few, but I get your point. Outside of the 'answer to a question that nobody asks' routine, how could you fault this round?
  4. Yup, same here and we're 16 for 16 with the round.
  5. I believe the only failure to stop with NYSP is the Robert Moses Parkway OIS. COM hit and the BG kept on attacking the Tpr until a few civilians chased him and he collopsed over a 100 yards away and expired.
  6. +1 in my G38
  7. David_Ely

David_Ely GAP'r

That what's in my G37gen4 and Winchester Ranger Bonded 230gr in my G38.
  8. While a FTE can be a real pain, it's probably a good thing at the range, because it teaches you to clear jams. The bad thing is when only the primer fires and lodges a bullet in your barrel. Then it's reloading and shooting AGAIN that ruins a barrel.
  9. I got a fantastic deal on a couple cases of Winchester Silvertips so that's what I'm using at present in my G38.
  10. fasteddie565

fasteddie565 Combat Diver

And it definitely does ruin them.....:wow:
  11. sgt. 45,long time no see from you. this is palladen1331, yep Im still alive. I do enjoy your comments they are appeasing and good, THANKS
  12. I like the 200 gr bullet in my GAP Glocks. Right now I am carrying the Corbon 200gr JHP. It's as close the old school flying ashtray as you can get. I also have the 200gr SGDHP, 230 WWB JHP, 230 HST (In my night stand XD Tactical LE), Powerball, DPX.....

I seem to be a GAP ammo "collector." I pick it up when I see it. Been carrying corbon lately because they give a great discount to military/LEO discount and free shipping if you order from them direct. I try to support the businesses that support us.

On a side note, shot placement is the most important factor. You can drive yourself nuts (I have anyway) trying to figure out what the best SD round it. Pick one and go with it.