close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Question...Living with glocks

Discussion in 'Band of Glockers' started by theTactician, Dec 10, 2005.

1. Sirs, do any of you know where i can buy the book entitled "Living with Glocks" written by mr. robert h. boatman. some say that this is indeed the true "glock bible". I checked it at borders and barnes and noble, but i couldnt find one.
    directions please..:) thanks

2. deenoh

deenoh

Feb 3, 2003
    Philippines
    IMHO, I'd stay away from this book. I have one and most of the details inside can be found on the net. Other stuff inside are generally unimportant. I haven't read the other Glock book, can't remember who wrote it, but I heard it's better than Living with Glocks.

3. Valor1

Valor1 Pro Paingiver

Jul 6, 2003
    Urban areas
    I agree with Deenoh. I think you can try "Glock: The New Wave in Handguns" by Peter Alan Kasler. The book is available at amazon.com.

4. deenoh

deenoh

Feb 3, 2003
    Philippines
    Yes, this is the book which I couldnt remember the title

5. doctabako

doctabako Gun Aficionado

Aug 11, 2003
    Philippines
    Gun Digest's Book of the Glock by Patrick Sweeney is also a good read and quite informative. :) Also available at Amazon. National Bookstore and Powerbooks used to carry it but I think they already ran out of copies.

6. tuica

tuica

Apr 28, 2009
    Portland,Oregon
    Just received the Kasler book last night, looks like a good read. Cheers