Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Forum at

Why should YOU join our forums?

• Reason #1
  • Reason #2
  • Reason #3

Site Description

Question for Fricke Arch Angel Users

Discussion in 'Carry Issues' started by VELO, Dec 9, 2011.

1. This summer I experimented with AIWB carry and found that it really works well for me. It offers great concealment, easy access even when in the car and eliminates the awkward hugging :supergrin:. I thought that I would move back to 3:30-4:00 come winter since better concealment clothing could be worn, but I'm sticking with AIWB.

There is another thread going about AIWB holsters and the Arch Angel has come up quite a bit. I've looked at it online and it does indeed look like a great holster. My question is about overall comfort of kydex AIWB. I'm using a cheapo Galco Sto-N-Go right now, but really don't trust the plastic belt clip. It seems to me that flexibility of a leather holster would be much more comfortable, but what I've read of the AA, most users really like it.

So I guess I'm just looking for feedback from people who have used this holster and maybe some comparison of it with others you've used.

Thanks in advance!
  2. Bushflyr

Bushflyr ʇno uıƃuɐɥ ʇsnɾ Millennium Member

Mar 17, 1999
    Western WA
    Kydex AIWB is fine. I bend my own Kydex, and have made a couple very similar to the AA. The next one I do is going to have a thin piece of elk hide over neoprene glued to the back for even more plushy comfort and to tuck the butt in. :supergrin:

If you carry a 26/27 get the holster for the 19. The compacts don't have enough meat hanging below the belt line to fully stabilize the gun.

FWIW I like the looks of the Shaggy a bit better. The AA doesn't have the block over the trigger guard which is essential to help tuck the butt in. And Raven has been hinting about a new release that's supposed to put them all to shame.