close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Question for Eric

Discussion in 'Paid Membership System' started by Dalton Wayne, Aug 2, 2007.

1. Dalton Wayne

Dalton Wayne Epic mustache Millennium Member

Apr 5, 1999
    Central Florida
    Eric I am sending my money order out tomorrow for my platinum membership my question is this I don't have pay-pal can I use my regular credit card next question if I have to send a money order which I already filled out your paperwork for, when I send money orders out for that amount, do you have any problems if I send it certified mail I always do that unless it would cause you to have to take time out of your day to have to go to the post office it's not that I don't trust you to insure the money order I have to send it certified that way if the post office loses it I am insured
    Thanks
    Doug

2. JimmyD

JimmyD

Jul 18, 2004
    I have a better idea, use your money to buy some punctuation!:rofl:

3. freepatriot

freepatriot Retired GT Mod Moderator Moderator

Aug 8, 2002
    South FL
    [​IMG]

4. JimmyD

JimmyD

Jul 18, 2004
    freepatriot,

I don't get your post. You quote with no reply? I was just ribbing the guy, if you want I can delete my post (although you quoting me would make it pointless.)

Or is the bug running around meant to be your reply? If so, I still don't get it. :supergrin:

5. freepatriot

freepatriot Retired GT Mod Moderator Moderator

Aug 8, 2002
    South FL
    Dalton had posted that bug in another thread. I liked it. I quoted you picking on him and put the bug there to let him know I think he's A-OK

:supergrin:

6. USMCsilver

USMCsilver Boat Life ©

Oct 8, 2001
    Middle of SC
    I've asked for periods, too, but no luck.

Honestly, he has brain damage and for some reason, it obviously renders his right ring finger useless. ;)