close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Question for cops..

Discussion in 'Cop Talk' started by northleaf, Aug 16, 2011.

1. northleaf

northleaf

Oct 5, 2003
    especially texas police..

Okay, I wanna know what to do about being electronically harassed. By this I mean there's someone living on my street and is attacking ("pulsing") every organ in my body with electromagnet weapons..

I'm serious..

2. 1713

Sep 27, 2007
    How do you know it's an electromagnetic weapon and who is doing this to you?

3. Whitey1

Whitey1 Large Member

Nov 2, 2010
    Ohio
  4. northleaf

northleaf

Oct 5, 2003
    I listen to these people literally talk to me all day using voice-to-skull transmissions. There's alot going on actually related to this. Seriously, these guys are terrorists and I can prove it if I could just figure out which house these people are in and pull them out. I'm talkin islamic terrorists and such.. and yes there ARE U.S. gov't memebers involved..

nope

5. northleaf

northleaf

Oct 5, 2003
    yes, actually...and no, it doesn't work

6. MeefZah

MeefZah Cover is Code 3

Jan 2, 2008
    Lost Coast, Cali
    Well he can work the multi-quote funtion, he must be kinda sane.

I believe him!

7. northleaf

northleaf

Oct 5, 2003
    ha.. well I'm not insane.. and this is 100% real... like I said, If I could just somehow convince the police to investigate this, then these terrorists could burn for the crimes. They're murderers seriously. I'll freakin' die if this keeps up much longer..

8. janice6

janice6 Silver Member

Apr 4, 2006
    minnesota
    If the aluminum foil doesn't work it isn't e/m pulses. Simple Physics.

Maybe you are experiencing a form of thought control, possibly from the President. Oh wait, you can't have and control without thought. See a Doctor.

9. northleaf

northleaf

Oct 5, 2003
    its people like you why I'm skeptical of calling the police for fear that they will try to discredit me. I'm not crazy and I'll sit under a mind magnet in court for all I care. My melanin report is ok.

America has to see this threat we suffer. Silent weapons for quiet wars. Seriously this will be a big bust for the laws if I could just get 'em to actually take this serious. Sick stuff going down in houston and all over. I can prove it if I can just get these people busted. I even have a name of someone, but I don't know how to report this to the fbi w/o them thinking I'm crazy.

10. northleaf

northleaf

Oct 5, 2003
    no, what would that do? Foil doesn't work... Ive been pulsed way up in the air in a plane so their signals are strong..

11. janice6

janice6 Silver Member

Apr 4, 2006
    minnesota
    I'm sorry I know a lot about Physics. Good Luck.

12. northleaf

northleaf

Oct 5, 2003
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2011
  13. Sharkey

Sharkey

Nov 21, 2006
    DFW, TX
    I would move and get a house with concrete walls. I woul then get a eavesdropping microphone and hook it up to speakers so you can verify with friends that you are hearing something. If they don't hear it, I would see a shrink and ask for some Paxil.

14. northleaf

northleaf

Oct 5, 2003
    can't move...and they follow me everywhere...canada, california... it never stops! And i'm not crazy...like I said, I'll sit under a brain scanner machine in court to prove my point that these people are murderers..

there's tons of 'agents' that follow me everywhere physically as well as people watching in remote hidden locales..