Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Forum at

Why should YOU join our forums?

  • Connect with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Read up on the latest product reviews
  • Make new friends to go shooting with!
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

Glock Talk is the #1 site to discuss the world’s most popular pistol, chat about firearms, accessories and more.

Question after moving

Discussion in 'GATE NFA/Class III' started by AcenJay, Mar 24, 2010.

  1. AcenJay


    Dec 21, 2003
    Miami, FL
    I have NFA items registered with the ATF through my trust. What actions exactly should be taken after moving, but staying within the same city? Am I correct in that I just need to inform the ATF in writing of my address change?
  2. Zak Smith

    Zak Smith 3Gunner Millennium Member

    Aug 25, 1999
    Fort Collins, CO, USA
    You need to notify the ATF in writing of a permanent address change. This can be done with a letter or by using a 5320.20 and checking the box that indicates the item will not be returning to its original address. Also, if there are any documents with the trust that need to be updated, change those too.