close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Question about waiting to post thread

Discussion in 'Announcements & Support' started by Zeeman1, Nov 15, 2012.

1. Zeeman1

Zeeman1

Jun 22, 2012
    Why does a moderator have to approve my question? All I want to know is how to improve my Glock tactical light. Thanks.

2. RWBlue

RWBlue Mr. CISSP, CISA CLM

Jan 24, 2004
    It has been a long time since I was at post 1, but I don't think this is normal.

That forum were you posting in?

BTW, Welcome to GT. Try to post something in the intro area to see if you can post there with out moderator reviewing your posts.

3. Zeeman1

Zeeman1

Jun 22, 2012
    I guess it has been a while since your first post. Wow. I doubt I'll ever get anywhere near your count. Thanks for the reply. I'm pretty sure I posted in the general Glock forum. I'll do the intro. Thanks again.

4. RWBlue

Jan 24, 2004
    The posts add up quickly when there is a heated subject.

Good luck.

5. Zeeman1

Zeeman1

Jun 22, 2012
    I'm not much for confrontation, but I do have strong opinions. I guess I should check out the furball stuff more often. Thanks.

6. RWBlue

Jan 24, 2004
    I never go to the furball forum, but sometimes I am placed there. :crying:

I will warn you, some people will argue with you no matter what opinion you have they are just on the other side.

The threads that hook me are usually a little deeper than 9mm vs. 45ACP or 30-06 vs. 270, but....

BTW, I see you can post in the intro forum. Hopefully the issue with you posting in the other area is finished.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2012