Question about waiting to post thread

Discussion in 'General how-To Help Forum' started by Zeeman1, Nov 15, 2012.

1. Why does a moderator have to approve my question? All I want to know is how to improve my Glock tactical light. Thanks.

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    GLOCK 30S Question General Glocking Today at 12:37 AM
    GPS Altitude question The Okie Corral Yesterday at 8:47 PM
    Political Islam - Questions and Answers Religious Issues Yesterday at 4:20 PM
    Mid/Compact sized 1911 Question 1911 Forums Yesterday at 2:32 PM
    Question on IDPA pistol changes for Glocks General Competition Yesterday at 12:48 PM

3. RWBlue

RWBlue Mr. CISSP, CISA
    CLM

It has been a long time since I was at post 1, but I don't think this is normal.

That forum were you posting in?

BTW, Welcome to GT. Try to post something in the intro area to see if you can post there with out moderator reviewing your posts.

4. I guess it has been a while since your first post. Wow. I doubt I'll ever get anywhere near your count. Thanks for the reply. I'm pretty sure I posted in the general Glock forum. I'll do the intro. Thanks again.

5. RWBlue

RWBlue Mr. CISSP, CISA
    CLM

The posts add up quickly when there is a heated subject.

Good luck.

6. I'm not much for confrontation, but I do have strong opinions. I guess I should check out the furball stuff more often. Thanks.

7. RWBlue

RWBlue Mr. CISSP, CISA
    CLM

I never go to the furball forum, but sometimes I am placed there. :crying:

I will warn you, some people will argue with you no matter what opinion you have they are just on the other side.

The threads that hook me are usually a little deeper than 9mm vs. 45ACP or 30-06 vs. 270, but....

BTW, I see you can post in the intro forum. Hopefully the issue with you posting in the other area is finished.

#6 RWBlue, Nov 15, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2012